Knight of Converse - Chapter sixteen

A/N: I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH ME. WITH ALL MY HEART I APOLOGISE FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I PROMISE YOU I'VE BEEN SO BUSY, AND I;'VE ALSO HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND ITS BEEN TOUGH. THERE'S NOT MUCH THAT I CAN SAY EXCEPT THAT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

ALSO THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS JUST TO SHOW THE LENGTH DIFFERENCE OF SOL'S HAIR! ITS NOT WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AT ALL!!

ALSO: Please don't kill me. I'm so so sorry.

P.S. ITS NOT PROOF READ OR ANYTHING I CAN'T BE BOTHERED LOL SOZ. SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES.

Saraxxx

Knight of Converse

Chapter sixteen

"Can't really figure out whether to laugh or call security..."

The mysterious woman continued to kneel, her head bowed respectfully with her arms out by her side in a graceful ballerina-like manner. "M'lady," she breathed, "I do not tell false tales."

"Right, right. Okay so I'm Merlin." I humoured her. "Who might I add, was a dude." I snorted.

She cocked her head up, giving me an intense stare that I felt sweep down into my mind, pushing at the edges of my soul. “You know what I say is true.” She murmured, and I felt myself beginning to panic. Could it be true? I didn’t want to think about it, or even consider it. This was too much for me to take in. Information overload. I was going to shut down. I was scared.

“Last time I checked I didn’t have a trunk down there..." I pursed my lips. “Unless, that will magically grow too.”

“I have lived two lifetimes and then some, I know what I speak, and what I speak is true. You will heed my words!” She barked.

sI felt a familiar surge of anger shoot up from my stomach. “Don’t tell me what to do! I give a damn if you’re a senior citizen, you will not speak to me that way!” I roared. The room began to vibrate as power poured relentlessly out of me.

“I know you are afraid,” She slowly stood up. “but it is who you are.”

“To hell with who I am! I know who I am. You don’t even know who I am! I’ve never seen you before in my life! Unless you’re a stalker…”

“No, but I know the man you are connected to. I knew him as well as I have known my children, and their children. As well as I know myself, as well as—” she broke off fiercely, with a haunting expression frozen on her face. Her silver eye flashed.

“No,” I whispered and shook my head. “I’m me. I can’t be anybody else, because I’m me.” My chest burned with passion. My life couldn’t be a lie… this couldn’t be true. I would never allow myself to be a vessel for someone else.

Her expression softened as she gazed at me. “You are connected, to him.”

“Are—” I faltered. “Are you saying I’ve been…I—I’ve been somebody else my entire life?” I felt dirty, violated. All of a sudden, I couldn’t recognise myself.

“No, child.” She shook her head slowly. “You have access to the greatest mind there ever was.”

“I’m just an ordinary witch….that can’t be true.” I knew I was lying.

“You are not ordinary. You have never been. I have felt your power grow from miles away.” She paused, and looked at me with that odd stare. I felt it right between my eyes. It was unnerving. She breathed a long sigh. “You have known for a long time, have you not?”