Knight of Converse - Chapter two

Knight of Converse

Chapter two

He gave me a confused look, and after a moment of wracking his brain for a definition, he narrowed his eyes at me. I was so… so angry. I felt like a dormant volcano finally erupting to life after years and years of sleeping. I was going to snap… any second now. I could just feel it. He was a maniac! I blinked a few times to make sure that I wasn’t sleeping and that this wasn’t a sick dream. But every time I opened my eyes I was greeted with his blank and confused goddamn handsome face!

“Car?” He questioned. If we were in any other situation than… this, I would have found him cute. But oh, ho ho, not now. Not now after he murdered my car!

“Yes. My car.” I growled through gritted teeth.

He scoffed. “This?” he stomped on the hood which made me wince. “What be the meaning of such car?” He said the word as if he had never in his life heard of it before, and as if I was making it up. Did he just… the audacity to actually stomp on my hood.

I was flabbergasted.

“That’s it!” I screamed. “Get down. Get your ass down from there right now.

“Hark again, I cannot—”

Ah hell no! Get your ass down cause I’m abouts to hand it to you!” I could feel the ghetto side of my heritage making itself known as I paced left to right and started to remove my earrings. 

He smirked. “Quite a feisty vixen is she. I wonder if thou be’est as feisty if I were to bed you in my chambers. A rapture methinks.”

“Argh!” I screamed and jumped forwards to grab his leg. I tugged it hard and he came falling down. Before he could right himself upwards I kicked him in his left shin and he groaned and began hopping. I then stomped on his right foot and he toppled over groaning in pain.

“Yeah, that’s right bitch!” I shouted at him as I climbed on his stomach and began slapping his arms. “Who’s your daddy now?!”

Through my swats and his groan of pain he tried to answer, “My—father? Arthur Pen—”

“What? No! That’s not—you are insane!” I screamed at him again whilst smacking the arms that he held up in front of his face.

“You—woman! Tempestuous—vixen!” he groaned.

I smacked his face and he screeched.

“Shut up!” I screamed at him and he looked at me as if I had grown three heads. That’s what he deserved the idiot! How could he just waltz in here and destroy my car and then talk about having sex with me!? What a pervert!

I got up and began pacing, and through my heavy pants I began my rant. “You!” I pointed at him. “are a rude, arrogant, arsehole.” He continued to stare at me through those piercing aqua eyes like I was a psycho. He was the psycho not me! “You cannot just come up in here, with your goddamned sword and start cutting up people’s cars and shit!” 

I stopped pacing and glared directly at him. His expression had turned sheepish yet stubborn. He jutted his chin whilst rubbing his cheek where the red mark of my handprint lay.

“Did you break out of a mental home?! Why the hell are you carrying a sword?! Who the hell actually carries that around?! You’re insane! Stay away from me!”

“Insane? Tis not thoust who paces the ground like a mad man? And attack’eth me as if thoust a wild boar!?”

“I can’t, I can’t talk to you! I can’t even look at you!” I screeched and turned around, crossing my arms. I had calmed down a bit. But I was still annoyed. What was his damage, seriously? He was so rude and inconsiderate and do you know what? I think I deserved an apology! So what if I was being a tad bit childish (maybe more than a tad…) but he started it!