The Night One Month On Part 2

This part contains smut, skip if you want but hopefully you enjoy.
-ZQ

As the two girls walk down the dark corridor they pass by the others rooms, laughter could be heard from Louis and James' room, even though he had only been here a short time James was fitting in quite well, over time Violet had noticed the way that the he looked at the boy with dreads. After a few days of speculation she had concluded that James had a crush on Louis which made her happy to see that even in the most shitty of situations they still have each other.

As they got to Violet's door she stopped."Close your eyes." She said calmly, Clementine simply smiled and did as the blonde requested. As she walked into the room she could see different tones and shades of light through her eyelids. As she continue to walk into the room she was suddenly stoped when a pair of lips crashed into hers. As she melted into the kiss she wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck as she did her waist. They stayed like this for a good 2 minutes before the demand for air grew to big and they disconnected their lips.

As Clementine began to look around the room she noticed the new addition of the same purple candles they had used for the party previously, there was also a new feature to the room, a new pair of beds sat next to each other against one of the walls to create a double bed for the girls to enjoy. "Vi... did..did you do all of this for.. for me?" She said emotionally as she looked towards the blonde. As the brunette looked into her girlfriend's emerald pools she began to speak, " Yeah.. I thought it would be nice since you.. lost your leg.. that you deserve this and so much more." At this point Clem nearly broke out into tears as she looked at all the effort that the blonde had been through for her. These feelings were quickly replaced as Violet brought her lips to her girlfriend's. This kiss was different, more meaningful and full of emotion. As they kissed they slowly edged over to the bed. When the blonde saw that she had reached it she moved back slightly and gave Clem a playful push onto the mattress underneath her. Violet began to take off her outer layers, leaving her in her in her T-shirt and trousers. As Clementine watched on in awe as she saw what was going to happen she also began to remove her layers and boot. The two girls looked at each other for a moment, they both wanted this.

Violet made her way over and straddled the brunette, before the blonde could think of what to do a lustful make out session had begun between the two girls. As their tongues danced in each other's mouth Violet eventually took control as she began to pull off her T-shirt disconnecting then reconnecting their lips as she threw it.

The brunette paused for a second to admire the blonde, she scanned her body like an artist does a canvas. She looked towards her toned midsection and up towards her bra. She stared for a while then began to blush. "Don't feel nervous Clem, you wanna maybe take it off for me?" Violet said more confidentiality than before. As the girl beneath looked up at her she began to move closer to her, slowly reconnecting their lips into a passionate kiss. Sudden she felt the cold air on her chest and recoiled as she felt her nipples erect. She looked down at the brunette she noticed she had a wide grin plastered on her face as she looked at the blonde's pale cleavage," Your sneaky, I think sneaky is.. hot.. now your turn." Violet said as she looked at Clementine. However she was too busy taking in the sight of her girlfriend subtle breasts to listen, she took in her smooth porcine frame and looked up at her face "beautiful." Is all she said as she began to look at her self. Clementine had always been a little body conscious due to the many injuries she had sustained over the years, recently the loss of her leg had really brought into perspective how much she had been through."Vi.. I'm not exactly as pretty as you under this." She said in a sad tone. Violet raised her left eyebrow and chuckled," Clem.. have you ever seen yourself.. your fucking beautiful and an utter badass. If you don't want to do this now we can always wait." Violet said in a reassuring voice, as Clementine listened to her girlfriends words a new wave of confidence and desire washed over her. Clementine froze for a second then began to remove her clothes, leaving her with her cargo pants. Violet looked in awe at her, her sudden confidence make something inside of her yearned for the feeling of Clementine. Violet began by kissing around the brunette's neck listening for the soft moans as she continued to move down her body leaving a trail of love bites along her neck, as she reached her chest she noticed how her moans got louder and more frequently as she placed her mouth over her right nipple and massaged it with her tongue whilst playing with the other. "Vi.. please.. I.. I need you."

Violet was flustered by her words."Clem are you sure?" Clementine didn't respond but simply sat up and slid her tongue into the blonde's mouth and began to make out with her, all the built up emotion in both girls being shown in the kiss. As they separated Violet continued down Clementine torso down to her toned midriff taking in her scent as she went along with her tongue.When she reached her waist band she looked up towards her for permission, Clementine nodded softly as Violet began to carefully remove her cargo pants to prevent causing any pain to her leg. When her leg wear was successful removed she looked back at the brunette, a faint moist patch in her underwear began to form as Violet moved closer. She lay her head between her thighs and began to suck on the soft skin near her delicate womanhood. As Clementine whimpered at the feeling she felt her core heat up "Vi.. please." Clementine said as she began to remove her underwear. As Violet moved her head back to remove her own clothes she looked back at the brunette in awe as she saw her in her naked form. "Take a picture, it will last longer" Clem said playfully as she beckoned the blonde back "I prefer the original, you can touch them, can't do that with photos." Said Violet suggestively as she made her way back towards Clementine's warm, moist entrance. When she reached her destination she allowed her tongue to take in the flavour of her girlfriend. As Violet tongue slowly moved its way up and down Clementine desperately needed more. "Faster.." she said between moans, Violet happily accepted moving her tongue faster "Vi.. m..more" Clementine said as she tangled her hands in her blonde locks. Violet slowly moved her finger into Clementine's moist crevice. "Oooh f..ffuck V..Vi" Clementine said as much as she could between growing moans, at this point neither of them cared if anyone heard them. As she continued to pump her finger into her tight hole she added another finger as Clementine moaned her name loudly.

After another minute or two Violet could feel Clementine's body tighten around her fingers giving Violet the signal that she was close. With this sudden realisation she began to pump harder and lick faster. Within a few more seconds of this treatment Clementine's body began to shake as she reached her euphoric moment and realest her fluids into the blonde's mouth." FFUCK VIII" she called out as her back arched.

After taking a second to recover she lay back down as Violet licked her fingers "You taste good" She said in a proud tone "Was that good?" Violet asked a little concerned about her work. "Perfect.. Now your turn!" The brunette said flipping over so that she was on top.
Violet liked where this was going.

Well that took me longer than expected. Next chapter continues the main story. Hope you enjoyed
-ZQ