Snowy

(Ok, so I got your pic up. I screenshoted it on my iPod and did what I could to get it on this. So this pic of Scarshadow was done by KellyDunlap! Thanks so much, its so cute. So here is one chapter for the week. I decided every canary I get I will add a chapter or two per art. Here is your next chapter which is dedicated to Mel. enjoy everyone!)
•••

"Scarshadow!" I herd a voice and squinted my eyes to see Jayfeather and Darkflash next to me. I had cobwebs and different herbs on my wound where the dogs grabbed my flesh.

"Sorry." I said quietly, "I made the mistake of pulling the wolf away. You were safe in the tree and it would probably of left after a while."

"That's not true, Scar." Jayfeather whispered softly into my ear. "I am very proud that you did that for me-" he sighed, "after I left you and the clan. It was stupid, but when you out of nowhere told me you were having kits..."

"I know." I said, "it was wrong of me to not of told you. That's my fault shocking you like that brother." He looked up at me and I purred and licked his face. "I need to stop saving you all the time. Lets hurry and go home before that wolf comes back."
•••

As I walked next to Jayfeather and Darkflash with Hawk in my mouth I wondered if anything would have been different if I never met or fell in love with Darkflash. Shaking the thought out of my mind I leaned close to my mate and purred, "our first kit. And she isn't even from the clan."

"Your right." Darkflash implied. He looked at the black kit and purred, "looks like me." I looked at him and he laughed, "we have the same color fur don't we? And the same color eyes."

"Darkflash is my new father!" Hawk squealed happily to the big black tom. My mate and I exchanged smiles and walked to the entrance of the camp.

Everyone greeted us with happiness and loads of questions about what happened. We explained together about the wolf and how it nearly killed me. "That would make a great elder story for when you join us" mewed Purdy. "Sounds awesome!" Breathed out an apprentice. It sure was lively here. I yawned and waked to the nursery where I curled around Hawk and quietly fell asleep.

I woke up to have even more commotion in the clan. So I carefully stood up and walked over to where it was coming from. I walked through the crowd of growling cats and looked at a cat that looked almost exactly similar to me. I padded up to the cat and greeted her. "Hello, I'm Scarshadow, a current queen of Thunderclan."

The cat crouched to her belly. She had a feared look on her face. "I'm Snowy! I heard there are wild cats out here and I was dared to go find them. So you are the queen of the clan? Then may I ask you and the king of the Clan to join?"

I along with many others stared blankly at her. I think she had the wrong idea. "No, I am not the leader of this clan. A queen is a cat who is caring for kits. Our leaders are called the leader and his/her deputy. I am nothing particularly special." I mewed to the female cat.

"Oh," Snowy meowed. "Then where are your leaders?" She asked kinda awkwardly.

"They are at the moon pool at the time being." I replied. "They will not be back till tomorrow at dawn. If you have some sort of message for them then I will happily give it to them."

Snowy shook her head, "no, but my friends wanted me to bring one back to prove that there are cats living here. If you don't mind I would like to take you." I looked suspiciously at her then shook my head. "I am expecting kits soon and have a little one right now in my den. If you want to take me, you will have to wait till they are old enough to be by themselves."

"Then how about I join your clan?" She said with hope in her eyes. Then I can go back and say that I lived with you guys." I didn't know what to say, "it's not really that simple. We aren't going to let a kitty pet join just to go back to their old life." I pointed out.

Graystripe walked up from behind me, "how about you go back to your friends and drag them out here. We teach them to never lay paws any where near us and you guys go home scared."

"Graystripe," I meowed, "don't scare the cat." I turned back to Snowy and dipped my head, "do you need an escort back to your house folk?" I asked.

Snowy shook her head with disappointment and walked away out of the camp. "Thanks anyway." She whispered.
•••

A few days had past and I still hadn't had my kits. They should be here any day now. What is taking you so long little ones? I thought.

"I'm back!" I heard a voice from outside. It was Snowy. "I have decided I want to join your clan!"

I ran out of the nursery with Hawk at my side. She automatically saw me and ran up with an excited look on her face. "What are you thinking?" I asked quietly as cats around camp looked at us. "You can't simply say you are going to be in the clan. Our leader would have to agree."

"Is that a problem?" The kitty pet asked. "You said they would be back by now right?"

"I suppose." I sighed. "ok, we will go talk to him. But you have to promise that if he says 'no' you can't return here, understood?"

Snowy nodded with excitement and we walked to the leaders den. "Bramblestar?"

"Scarshadow? Come in!" Bramblestar beckoned me in. I dipped my head in greeting. Bramblestar did the same then froze. He had seen Snowy. "Who is this?" He asked stunned.

"This is Snowy, a kitty pet who wants to join the clan." I replied as the white cat walked in. "Hi!" Snowy said happily.

Bramblestar dipped his head. "What makes you want to join the life of a clan cat?" He asked.

"My friends wanted me to prove that there are wild cats living out here. What better way to prove it than live with you guys!"

Bramblestar looked at her unconvinced, "I see, and I assume you know that when you join the clan world you can't go back to the life of being a kitty pet."

Snowy looked at me slightly unsure now, but she nodded. "I am now, and I will follow it."

"Ok. I will give you till the next full moon to leave if you want. After that, you are stuck here, okay?" Bramblestar asked. The white cat nodded. "You will be trained as an apprentice for this moon. Once you are proved loyal I will give you a warrior name." He walked out of the den and called to the clan, "all cats of Thunderclan. Join beneath the high ledge for a clan meeting."

This was actually happening. A kitty pet so eager to just prove to her friends that there are wild cats out here. Snowy was joining the clan.