Chapter Twelve- Full of FUN

Okay, this is just like a extra chapter that doesnt need to be here but I need a good laugh. A author has to have some fun right?  I have a bad cough. I couldnt get more chapters updated only a few. My cough is really bad so I will probally only make a few chapters today. Its like a greencough. Thats what it feels like anyway. Thanks for your understanding, But this is going to be a fun chapter ;) 

Jayfeather came back the next morning and walked to my nest, "Feeling better?" He asked.

  "Not really." I coughed, "Briarlight gave me another leaf of cat mint. I guess that helped a bit." I sighed "So what happened at the moonpool?"

  "Darkpaw got his medicine cat name, its Nightflame." Jayfeather mewed. "Quite a name isnt it."

  "Thats awsome, I wish I was there to see it." I looked at my paws. "But I wasnt."

  "You couldnt go, you have green cough. " Jayfeather said, "You will be better in a few days. Get back to sleep."

  "Its no fun lying around doing nothing, Jayfeather. I want to move around. You know how I get when I am in one spot for a long time, running into walls."

  "And running over kits." Jayfeather laughed, "Do you pupously do that or does it come naturally? Remember Battlekit when you ran him?"

  "How could I forget!" I laughed, "Get off of me you little piece of dung!" I imatated, "When he turned around to find me standing there he was really in for a treat."

  "Kits can be so dumb with words at the wrong time." Briarlight joined the conversation. "And tripping over everything."

  "Unless your Scarpaw." Jayfeather teased.

  "Unless." I purred.

  "Whats all the talking going on in here?" Lionblaze mewed.

  Everyone stopped laughing and starred at the orange tom with blank eyes and compleatly silent, just starring at him.

  "I need to run!" I yelled and lunged myself at him and knocked him over. I ran a lap around the whole camp and trampled over Lionblaze as he got back to his paws. I fell down laughing when I got into the medicine cat den.  Briarlight and Jayfeather joined in.

  "I havnt had this much fun since I was a kit!" Jayfeather purred catching his breath.

  "I think you gave me too much cat nip!" Briarlight purred.

  "I have alot more in my yard." I mewed. "Everythings like WHOOOO!" I collapsed in my nest and fell asleep strait away.

  I got up one paw to my forehead. "What happened?" I asked shaking my head.

  Jayfeather turned around from his herb sorting. "I have no clue." Jayfeather looked over to Briarlight who was still resting in her nest. "We agree never to speak of this again?"

  "Speak of what again?" I said sarcastically. 

  Jayfeather nodded and turned around. "Do you feel any better at all?"

  "I'm not coughing anymore, but I have a huge head ache. Can you get me some Feverfew to help it?"

  "Okay, then get back to bed. You could be better in a few sunrises. Alright?" He asked as he grabbed the feverfew and some poppy seeds. "Eat these too."

  I licked up the herbs and slowly fell asleep.