Chapter Four- Bramblestar

"br-Bramblestar?!" i mewed.

"what are you doing to graystripe?" he hissed, "are you trying to kill off my clan?"

"what! No, he attacked me!" i said shocked.

"its true Bramblestar, he tried to get at her and she was only using instincts!" jayfeather mewed, "i saw it, she is not trying to hurt anyone on purpouse. Trust me Bramblestar, she ment no harm."

"very well," bramblestar mewed a little suspisous, "Graystripe, you will be helping with the elders for a quarter of a moon."

Bramblestar walked away with graystripe on his tail muttering under his breath.i sighed and turned around looking at jayfeather's sightless blue eyes, they were so cool to look at. I if only i could be with him everyday of my life without being his mate. Unless... I became a medicine cat. That would be an idea. But when i got hurt i would always see him. I will be a good warrior, like lionblaze.

"thank you jayfeather." i finally said.

Jayfeather looked at me for a moment then said, "you deserved it." he mewed and gave the smallest smirk on his face and walked off back to camp.

Lionblaze walked out of the bushes, "wow, the only time that grouch smiles is almost never. He needs someone to make him happy with his work." lionblaze finnished with a smal mew of laughter.

I ducked my head as i walked away to camp. I looked at the medicine den then walked in. "jayfeather? I want to be a medicine cat."