Dream Cat

A/N: Hello readers! So I have decided that after about two-three years, this book should be edited. I know how much a lot of you like this book and that it's pretty popular. So since it has gotten more popular, it's time to make it a better read by editing through it to the best of my ability. So every chapter that is edited will have a picture of Scarshadow or one of the other characters I added to give all of you a better visual of the story. Enjoy! <3

  I went to bed one night and woke up a while later feeling strangely different, like fur. As I took the time to look around, I realized that my surrounding was a forest. Feeling confused I got up and walked around. I came up to a clear stream and looked into it. I was a pretty, white she-cat with a scar on my shoulder from when Pumpkin clawed me. My blue eyes were like blue crystals in the reflection of the water. This felt like a dream, but it was all too real. I purred with amusement at myself as I posed in front of the stream. All of a sudden I heard a hiss. It was loud and hostile. I turned around and saw five cats charging after me. My fur stood up so make myself look bigger. They stopped in front of me and a big orange tom walked up to me.

"What are you doing on Thunderclan territory?" He asked with a growl in his throat.

 I looked at my paws and them at him. "I don't know, I just found myself here. I'm sorry I can't explain myself more, but it's the truth."

  The orange tom looked at me with question in his eyes. "Whats your name?"

I looked at him, 'It cant be my name, it needs to be a cat name.' I turned back to him and said, "My name is Scar."

He stepped toward me and said, "I am Lionblaze." He pointed to the cats. "These are Graystripe, Squirrelflight, Foxleap, and Bumblestripe."

  I bowed my head with respect and asked, " I know this is kind of sudden, but I have nowhere to go and don't have a clue where I am, so may I join your clan?"

Shock filled Lionblaze's eyes as he replied to my question. "You would have to ask Bramblestar. He was appointed our new leader recently. Our old leader, Firestar died not too long ago."

"That's too bad, I'm sorry for the loss. If you are ready, lead the way to your camp." I told the tom cat. He nodded and turned tail and headed back to the camp.

Graystripe slowed down and I caught up to him very exited to see my favorite warrior cat. He was right there next to me. "So Graystripe... What happened to Firestar?" I asked even though I really already knew the answer since I read the books. I just wanted to talk to him. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes then sped up ahead of me to the front of the group.

'crap,' I thought. 'Graystripe and Firestar were best friends for the longest time. I chose the most foolish question out of all questions to ask him.'

We finally reached camp and I walked in with the five cats. I looked around, so many cats and faces; I knew most of them such as Berrynose, Icecloud, Leafpool, and many more. I was in the camp of Thunderclan.