chapter three- Questions and answers

As I explained how I was a human and they made a series called warriors. They sat there listening to my life before I was a cat. They listend closly and when i finnished my coat was red with blood. They didnt give me one stupid moment to lick my wound. I didnt really want to anyway since i hate the taste of blood in my mouth.

Graystripe looked at me. "So you knew how firestar died? You did that to make me mad didnt you?" He jumped at me and flexed his claws into my neck so close to my throat. Jayfeather yanked him off and clawed at his muzzle. "Stop being mouse brained graystripe, she could accually help us. Is there any more of these... so called books?" He asked

I shook my head. "The last one was when firestar died. There were no others after that... that i know of anyway."

Jayfeather nodded in understanding. "You were a big help, Scarpaw. So whats your twoleg name?"

"I will not tell, i am a cat right now so all that matters is my name right now." I hissed

"Smart," Graystripe said, "So if you know how to fight then why didnt you fight back when I pinned you?"

"I didnt want to hurt myself anymore then you almost killed me with your stupid claws that should be cut off!" I Hissed to him, "You are the most annoying cat i have ever met!"

"Like your any differant!" Graystripe cocked back.

I flung myself at him and befor he could dodge i pinned him down claws in his shoulders. Thats when i got in the biggest trouble i could ever get in.

"What is going on here." Bramblestar hissed to me.