Rescue

I ran through the Shadowclan territory with Hawk in my mouth, chasing the scent of Jayfeather. This was bad! I ran as fast as I could go chasing the scent of the danger. It was some kind of dog, but something was different about this dog.

I finally reached Jayfeather with fear in his eyes. A huge dog was under a tree which my friend was hiding in. 'What kind of dog is this? No, not a dog. Wolf.' I stopped and thought of what to do. Jayfeather was safe up in the tree since from what I knew about wolves is that they can't climb. I placed Hawk down and told him to stay put. I ran toward the wolf and yowled to get its attention. It turned with a loud snarl and ran after me.

"Fox dung!" I scolded myself, "I should of planned further than that." I then realized there was a tree up a head that I could climb. I got a good leap and got onto the trunk of the tree. Although the wolf caught up to me and tore me to the ground. I screeched with pain and shock as the muddy surface met my pelt. The wolf growled and bit into my shoulder and yanked at it. The pain was unbearable to stand and I yowled in bitter defeat; that didn't stop the wolf though. But something else did. I looked up and saw Darkflash on the wolf's back, tearing at its flesh. Along with Brightheart and Lionblaze. Next to me was Hawk and Jayfeather with worried gazes on their face. I looked over to my side and saw a pool of blood conning from my shoulder. Turning back to Jayfeather I smiled, "don't let my kits and I die because of you." Then everything went black.

(Ok, so short chapter. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you all knew I am still alive. ^.^ so I am going to make y'all a deal; if you guys make some fan art this month I will not only post them in upcoming chapters but I will write a promised 5-10 chapters in December. Not small short chapters like this one but longer ones. (Drawings make me more motivated:) so yah. Lol) even if its just like one or two I will still make 5-10 chapters in December. I am working on a picture of Scarshadow myself and will post it in a few chapters or whenever it gets done. In the meantime, the picture in the media space is of Brightheart. If you want to know what any of my OC look like ask me and i will tell you.I will probably post them in the next chapter. Remember to comment. Rate. Follow.)