Chapter 14

Jace POV

I got out of my car and went to the nearest policeman. "What's going on here?" Crystal asked, "Non of your concern Miss please move along," He said, "It is my fucking concern cause I live here," I explained.

The policeman looked me up and down, "come with me," he demanded.

We followed him to the police who were in charge, "Sir, these are the people who live in the house," He stated and left.

"Jace White, and who are you?" The police asked, "Crystal Armani," she stated, he wrote it on a piece of paper, "what's all this about," I demanded, "who slept in the room bedroom with the walk-in closet?" The police asked, "me," Crystal answered.

The man looked up from his notes, took out his handcuffs, and cuffed her.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING !" I exclaimed, and a group of police grabbed me. They pushed her into the car, closed the door, and drove off.

A policeman looked over, "HIM TOO!" he shouted. They placed cuffs on me and drove to the station.

I sat in the interrogation room for the past two hours, my mind filled with many questions.

The door opened, and a detective walked in holding her documents.

"Mr. White," she greeted, I didn't reply, "I bet you're wondering why you're here," she declared. I gave her a no-shit look.

She placed a small bag on the table with white power.

I raised my brow, "Mr. Smith, this was found in your friend's room," she admitted, "cocaine?" I questioned, and she nodded.

"That's crazy, Crystal would never do that," I declared, but she didn't answer.

"We tried to talk to Crystal, but she wouldn't answer," she explained, "how did you know there was cocaine in the house?" I asked, "that's classified information," she answered, and I sighed.

A man came in gave the detective a piece of paper, and left.

She opened the form, looked at me, and unlocked my cuffs, "you're free to go," she stated, "I'm not leaving without her," I declared, and she shook her head, "then I want to see her," I demanded.

We walked down a long hallway with two other policemen and arrived at the cell.

She was on the floor, her head resting on her knees, "Crystal," I expressed, but she didn't move, "I'm gonna get you out," I stated, she finally got up and walked towards me.

"Listen, I'll call Tess, and we can," "go home," she interrupted, "no, I'm not leaving without you," I declared, "just leave me here, you can't get me out of this," she explained, "but you know the drugs isn't yours," I answered, "how the fuck do you know that, cause you trust me," she argued.

I didn't say anything, "just go home," she repeated. With that, she went to her spot and sat on the floor, not caring if I had left.

I walked out of the station, making Tessa my first call. She answered and agreed to pick me up.

About 15 minutes later, she arrived with Justin, "What's going on, where's Chris?" She asked, "let's not talk here," I replied, hoping in the car. 

Crystal POV

I sat on the cold, damp floor of the cell. I closed my eyes, listening to my surroundings, "how long have you been using drugs," I remembered the detective asked, I laughed to myself.

My cell opened, and three policemen walked in, I didn't move, "Ms, if you don't get up, we'll be forced to take drastic measures," The police explained.

I got up putting, out my hands, she cuffed me and led me to the interrogation room.

I sat on the metal chair, resting my head on the table. The door squeaked open, followed by several footsteps.

I didn't look up to see who it was, "Ms. Armani?" The person questioned. I looked up seeing a male detective sitting across from me.

"I'm here to help you and your situation," He expressed, "situation," I laughed, "yes Crystal," he answered, I rested my head back on the table.

"Where did you buy the drugs?" He asked, I didn't answer, "were you planning on selling the drugs?" He questioned, again I didn't reply.

"Crystal we won't get anywhere if you don't answer," he sighed, I looked up, "I would have to own the drugs to sell them wouldn't I," I stated, "the drugs were found in your possession Crystal," he explained, "yeah ain't that some shit," I replied.

For the next half an hour he asked questions to which I didn't reply, "would you be comfortable in doing a drug test ?" he asked, "if it would speed this up," I sassed, and he nodded.

He exited the room and returned with a needle and a small bottle, I held out my arm.

He injected the needle into my skin and drew my blood. The doctor then removed the needle,  placing my blood in a bottle.

He placed a band-aid on my wound. Two police men entered the room and escorted me to my cell.

I sat there laying my head against the wall and closed my eyes.
Hoping when I open them this will all be a bad dream.