Chapter 6

Jace POV (Before the explosion)
"Chin up man," Maliek cheered, I rolled my eyes
"Yeah, I am not taking photos with you, looking like that," Andrew explained, "how do I look? I finally asked "like shit," Jordan answered, "I am about this close to shooting all of you," I cursed, and they laughed.

We walked down the grand staircase, getting the girls' attention, who was speechless. But there was only one person I was looking for. We hopped in the limo and took the long journey to the school's dance.

"Pour out some of that champagne," Andrew exclaimed, pointing to the champagne, "CHEERS"!  Amanda shouted, "CHEERS!" we yelled.

I could barely recognize the school when we arrived, it looked beautiful with the lights and the flowers. We walked in being the centre of everyone's attention.

I was about to sit, when I heard a high-pitched voice behind me "hey boys, oh, I noticed that Crystal isn't here, did you finally drop that bitch," Sasha said, as I gritted my teeth.

"What do you want," Andrew spat, "oh nothing, I was just wondering if one of you boys, would like to dance with me," she said sitting in Andrew's lap.

He pushed Sasha off, making her land on her butt earning a laugh and fist bump from me, "we don't want you, don't you get it," Maliek explained, "whatever, I was just doing y'all a favour I don't know why y'all hang out with these bitches in the first place," she argued, "why don't you go be a slut somewhere else," Stacey scolded, she finally walked away.

I went out for some fresh air, "maybe, I should call Crystal," I thought, I shook my head "no, her phone's probably on silent," I sighed. I went back inside and took my seat, my phone started vibrating, and so did the rest of my friends.

I opened my phone seeing a notification from the agency:
ATTENTION ALL AGENTS REPORT TO HQ IMMEDIATELY. ATTENTION ALL AGENTS REPORT TO HQ IMMEDIATELY. ATTENTION ALL AGENTS REPORT TO HQ IMMEDIATELY. ATTENTION ALL AGENTS REPORT TO HQ IMMEDIATELY.

"What's this about?" Andrew asked, "Wait, isn't Crystal and Justin at the agency," Elizabeth suggested, "maybe, they found something, and told them," Kira replied, "Okay, well let's go," Stacey demanded. We got up and went to our cars, I quickly left Crystal a voice message and drove off.

Entering the building felt weird, it was entirely silent, with not an agent in sight. "I don't like this," Stacey stated, "where is everyone?" I asked, "we should just leave," Maliek demanded. He went to the door, but it wouldn't open here, "let me try," I said, I tried pulling, but it was, sealed shut, "fuck," I mumbled,  "hey guys," I heard Amanda call out. I turned to see armed men holding guns in our faces. Ben Owens walked out with a smile, "Now, the show can begin," he snickered.