Chapter 4

"EVERYONE GET UP TODAY IS THURSDAY, AND I'M HUNGRY!" Jay shouted, "Someone needs to teach this boy how to cook," I thought. I got out of bed and washed my face, "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" Jace exclaimed.

I rushed downstairs to see Jay with bacon filled in his mouth and Jace cursing at him. "Good morning," I laughed. "Good morning," Jace smiled, "Crystal," Jay greeted, hugging me, "hey wassup," I replied, "eating my food," Jace interrupted, and I laughed.

Jay stole another piece of bacon and ran upstairs. "That boy needs to learn how to cook," Jace sighed. "You would think he knows how to by now," I responded. He laughed, "by the way, how did you sleep?" He asked, "Good," I answered while grabbing some orange juice.

"How about you?" I asked, "It was," and I turned around, bumping into him. He held my waist to keep my balance, "lovely," he finally said. "Sorry," I apologized, not breaking eye contact, "it's, um, fine," he stuttered, and I stood there speechless.

We must have been standing there for half an hour. "Something smells good in here," Amanda explained, walking in. Jace quickly released me and went back to the kitchen.

I sat in the living room, drinking my orange juice, and playing games on my phone. After breakfast, the girls said that they would go to the nail salon before school. I showered and changed, then waited five minutes for the others. The boys had class, so they went to school. We arrived at the salon and saw four ladies waiting on us.

It's finished, and I'm in love. We finally paid and left. "This is so beautiful," I thought.

I then drove to school. We arrived early, so it was lunchtime. We walked in, being the center of everyone's attention. Boys whistled at us, scanning our bodies. I stopped at my locker, put my stuff away, then went to the others.

I got my lunch seeing Sasha and her minions sitting at our table; just seeing her face messed up my whole mood. "What are you doing here?" Andrew asked with a serious look on his face. "Oh, hey boys," she said, getting up and rubbing Jace's arm.

"Can you move from our table?" I demanded. "I don't take orders from you," she answered. "We don't like you, so why are you still here?" Amanda asked, rolling her eyes, "Why don't you mind your business, bitch?" Sasha said, pointing her claws in Amanda's face.

I slapped her hand away. "Whatever," she hissed, and I walked away. I lost my appetite, so I went straight to class afterward, and thank God it was arts. The two hours flew by quickly, and the class was finally over. We agreed to go to a cafe not far from my house.

Everyone went inside, leaving me in my car when I got a message.
Attention: all agents are on high alert; Ben Owen has escaped from the facility. Be on guard; he is even more unstable than before. All agents are on high alert; Ben Owen has escaped the facility. Be on guard; he is more unstable than before. All agents are on high alert. Ben Owen has escaped the facility. Be on guard; he is more unstable than before.
I read the message, trying to make light of the situation by saying that if Ben is out, he's going to come back for the person who put him in prison......
me.