Chapter 1

Crystal POV

The bright sunlight illuminated my room, and I moaned, covering my face. The drum-piercing alarm rang in my ears. I rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

Before leaving the house, I grabbed an apple, my bag, and my car keys. I was about to start my car, but was alerted by a phone notification.

Jay: "Come pick me up!"
Me: Good morning to you too.
Jay: Good morning, my friend Crystal. Please come pick me up.
Me: I'm about to get in my car now.
Jay: Hurry up
Me: Shut up, I'm coming.

I started my car and drove to Justin's house.

Jay stood outside, pointing to his watch. "Let's go," I mouthed. He got in the car and rolled his eyes. "Will you drive the damn car, I have a presentation today," Jay demanded. "Okay, okay," I declared. I drove for a while before finally getting to school. I parked my car in a spot, got my stuff, and walked into school.

I saw my friends waiting for me when I got to my locker. I hugged them, and we went to the class, Business Law.

The class was exhausting, covering four topics in two hours. The bell rang, signaling us it was lunchtime. Today was tacos, and I bit into my taco before getting to the table, savoring the taste. Jay looked at me and did the same thing.

We got to our table and sat with the others; we mostly talked about classes and food. Amanda and Jordan were arguing about a better car, a Ferrari or an Audi. In the middle of the argument, a group of girls came to our table.

Amanda POV

"Can we help you?" I asked her why she ignored, me this bitch,  I looked over at Chris, who had the same look as me. "Boys, you are invited to my pool party," Sasha said, winking at them.

We laughed as if that was going to happen. Stacey looked at Sasha, "Why would you invite us?" she pointed out, with a confused look on her face, "Not you bitches, the boys," Sasha laughed. "Oh, please, as we would ever want to go to your slutty party," I said, earning a high five from Chris.

Sasha placed the flyer on the table and rolled her eyes. "I thought she would never leave," I stated. We finished our lunches and got to our next class.

Chris POV

Before we got to our next class, Amanda and I went to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Sasha and her friends plastering make-up on their faces. "They look like fucking clowns," I mouthed. Amanda burst out laughing. They turned around, acknowledging our presence.

"Wow, I love your outfits; they look like something my dog would wear," Sasha said, flashing her weave. "You'll bring everyone so much joy if you leave the room," I declared. She rolled her eyes and left the bathroom furious. We returned to Art class and started our work.

"Amanda, that drawing is beautiful," I admitted, leaving the class. "Thanks, Chris," she smiled. We got to the parking lot and met up with the others. "Hey Chris," Stacey called, "we're going to my house for pizza. Are you coming?" She asked, "Sure, y'all know I love pizza." I answered.

"Did someone say pizza?" Jay said, poking his head out of the car, earning a laugh from everyone. I got in my car and drove to Stacey's house. We pulled up to Stacey's house; it takes my breath away every time I come here.

"Pizza, I want pizza!" Jay exclaimed, running inside, and we laughed at his childish behaviour.

Jay POV
"Where's the pizza, don't you all know, I am hungry," I expressed. Stacey exited the room, hoping to get the food. She came with six boxes of pizza; I guess she ordered them before we came here. She rested them on the table, and we dug in.

We watched movies, talked, and laughed. I felt myself drifting off when Kira shouted, "OMG, IN TWO WEEKS THE SCHOOL WILL HAVE THE ANNUAL SCHOOL DANCE; YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!" All the girls got up and shouted, "SHOPPING!"