Chapter 15

Jace POV

Justin drove to Tessa's house, and I explained.

They were speechless, "so what are we gonna do?" Justin asked. Tessa took out her phone, and stopped, "what is it?" I asked, "she's gonna kill me," she mumbled, "Tessa, please tell us what you're thinking?" I questioned.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I'm gonna call her aunt," she admitted, "how is she gonna help?" Justin asked, "you'll see," she sighed. She stepped out of the room to make the call.

Justin and I sat there, not knowing what to do, "are you Okay?" Justin questioned, I just nodded.

Tessa returned, looking worried, "hey, what's wrong?" Justin asked, walking up to her, "she said to meet her there," Tessa replied, picking up her keys.

We drove to the police station in silence, but questions filled the empty spaces in my mind.

Upon entering the station, I noticed everyone was on edge, "what's going on?" Justin whispered, "what's going on?" I asked the nearest officer, but she shook her head.

The sound of high heels echoed in the silence, everyone quickly ran to their desk.

A woman walked into the room, and her powerful presence beamed in the room.

Crystal walked in standing beside her, "We are sorry for the misunderstanding again, Ms. Arison," The police apologized, "isn't that the CEO of NSA," Justin whispered.

I looked at the woman again, "holy shit," I thought.

Ms. Arison smiled at the man, and said nothing, they walked out, and we followed.

"You could have told me," Ms. Arison expressed, "I didn't want to," Crystal sighed, "Crystal, you're my favorite niece, you know if you need anything I'm always gonna be there," Ms. Arison smiled.

"I'm you're only niece Amber," Crystal smiled, "So are you three just gonna stand there," Amber smiled.

We walked up to them cautiously, "Um, Ms. Arison, it's a pleasure to meet you," Justin stuttered.

Amber laughed, "you must be Justin. I've heard so much about you," she smiled.

I went to Crystal, "you're a real pain in the ass," she laughed, "I'm just glad you're okay," I expressed.

"How did they release you?" I asked, "It's obvious she was framed," Amber answered, "So you're saying someone snuck in my house and planted drugs in Crystal's room," I described.

Amber nodded, "I'll have to look into that," she explained, her phone went off, and she sighed, "I have to go, call me when you get home, okay," she hugged Crystal, "please take care of her," She ended before driving off.

Crystal POV

"Who called my aunt?" I asked, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to do," Tessa cried, I hugged her, "you're the smartest person I know if you believe that was the best option then it's okay," I comforted, and she smiled.

I released her and wiped her eyes, "what now?" Justin asked, "we get food," Jace whined, we laughed and left.

Tessa drove us to Jace's house, where we collected our stuff and left, "you guys can stay with me until they clean up your house," Tessa explained.

We arrived at her house, "Wow," I expressed, "glad you like it," she smiled.

We got out of the car unpacking our stuff, "here is the key, don't wait up for me," Tessa explained. I took the key, smiling at both her and Justin.

We entered the house and placed the bags in my room, I checked my phone, 6:30 I read.
I entered the bathroom, removing my clothes "well don't you look like shit" I thought.

I got in the shower and let the cold water beat my body, I got out and changed.

I went downstairs, "Hey, I was wondering when you'll get down here," Jace smiled, I smiled, and sat at the island.

He handed me a plate of food, "Thanks," I smiled, "Um are you feeling okay, since the whole situation," He asked, "Yeah, I'm okay," I answered, and he nodded, "are you?" I questioned.

He laughed, "I don't know how to answer that," he replied, I didn't reply.

We finished dinner and washed up. I dragged myself into bed, but I couldn't sleep.

I went to the living room, seeing Jace occupying the room.
"Can't sleep?" Jace asked, I shook my head. I sat on the couch, "it's probably my mind racing," I stated, "it's hard to sleep after the day we had," he expressed.

I nodded, how about we watch a movie, he stated reaching for the remote, "I doubt that'll help with my insomnia," I debated, "worth a try," he smiled.

Jace POV

I looked over beside me seeing Crystal fast asleep. It hadn't been more than 30 minutes, I laughed.

I placed her head on a pillow and covered a blanket over her body. I stared at her, and felt a pit in my stomach, I have a bad feeling about what's to come.