Chapter 2

Chris POV.

"SHOPPING!!" We yelled. The boys covered their ears and laughed. "I think I've gone deaf," Jay cried. "Then uncover your ears," Jordan advised, slapping him. While we were busy conversing about the dance, the boys talked about sports and other things. Kira suggested renting a limo; Stacey proposed a mall to get our dresses and shoes; Amanda knew a make-up service; and Elizabeth knew an eligible hair professional.

I began cleaning the plates and cups from the tables and floor, placing them in the trash "here," I heard Jace express. I looked over and saw him holding a handful of rubbish, "oh, thanks," I thanked him.

I opened the litter while he placed the trash in the garbage. "I can't believe grown adults made a mess like this," I chuckled, "mostly Jay," he laughed, "I can hear you guys!" Jay exclaimed. I looked at Jace and laughed. "What is it?" He asked, and I pointed to the tomato sauce on his cheeks, and he rubbed his face, missing it completely. "Here," I said, holding a napkin and wiping his face.

"Oh, thanks," he shrugged, "It's no problem, honestly," I remarked, "You should get home; I'll stay with Stacey and clean the rest," he advised. I was about to say something, but I noticed Justin was fast asleep. "Okay," I replied. I went into the living room, woke Justin, drove him home, and then went home.

At about 7 in the morning, I heard a knock on the door. I dragged myself outside and opened the door. Jay stood with a smile on his face. I looked around and saw his Jeep parked behind him.

"Girl, you look terrible!" he exclaimed. I glared at him, making him shut up instantly, and asked, "Why are you here?" I asked, breaking the silence, "Well, I just got back my baby, so I'm going to be driving you to school," he responded. I ran upstairs and ran into the bathroom, leaving him downstairs. I took a shower, and then I got dressed.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed my bag. "Calm down Chris, the school doesn't start for like two hours," he informed me. "So you made me get dressed only to tell me this," I hissed, "I'll go charge my phone," he replied, walking away. "Yeah, you do that," I argued, crossing my arms.

I made us pancakes and eggs, which he devoured in no time. "Goodness," I exclaimed, and he looked up at me with an innocent look. "Can we go now?" I demanded. "Why are you so impatient?" he argued, rolling his eyes. I placed the dishes in the dishwasher, then jumped in the Jeep.

"Are you ready now, Crystal?" he mocked. I glared at him as he drove out of the parking lot.

We got to the college gate and parked the car. I noticed some cars in the same row as us that looked oddly familiar. I smiled and took a picture. I got my stuff from my locker and then got to class. Music and geography were not my best subjects, but they were not my worst.
I entered the class and waited for the rest of the students.

The students came in one by one, followed by the teacher, and then the class began.

The class was over, and it was lunchtime. I got my lunch and sat at the table with the others. They were discussing the dance and what they were going to wear. "Hey Chris, did you drive today?" Amanda asked, and I shook my head. "Justin took the time out of his busy schedule and drove me," I explained, showing them the picture, and they started smiling.

 "Justin took the time out of his busy schedule and drove me," I explained, showing them the picture, and they started smiling

We had no more classes for the day, so we agreed to meet at my locker.

"Hey, Jace," I called out before he walked away, "Wassup?" He asked, raising his brow, "Thanks again for helping me out with the cleaning." I replied, "It wasn't a problem; don't mind helping friends," he smiled. The others came back, and I heard a squeaky voice running up to us: "What does this bitch want?" I expressed.

She walked up to the boys and said with a slutty voice, "Hey guys, the back-to-school dance is coming up; who wants to be my date?" The boys laughed, "You're crazy," Jace declared, "I would never in a million years," Jay stated. "I got my girl, why the fuck would I want you?" Maliek explained while Elizabeth blushed. "That bitch ain't shit and she's ugly as fuck," she said with a laugh, and her other friends laughed. "In fact," she held up her hand, but Elizabeth grabbed it and twisted it.

She screamed in pain, and Sasha's other friends ran to help her, but Amanda and I held them back. Elizabeth pushed Sasha into the locker, she fell flat on the ground. Elizabeth was about to walk away when Sasha got up and shouted, "NO WONDER, YOUR FUCKING FATHER LEFT YOU!" The crowd started to form.

Elizabeth stopped, turned around, and walked to Sasha, slapping her across the face. Elizabeth grabbed her hand, pushed her into a locker, and began punching the shit out of her.

Sasha was a fucking punching bag when we finally parted Sasha and Elizabeth. Sasha was black and blue all over, and I slapped her just out of satisfaction. We drove straight to my house after that.

I ordered takeout, and we relaxed.