Chapter 7

Crystal POV                                                                                        
I woke up with a ringing sensation in my ear. Examining, I saw the building in flames with debris everywhere, "CRYSTAL!" Jay exclaimed, He ran over and helped me up. He brought me to the car, "CRYSTAL!" she shouted, "Justin, she bleeding," Tessa ranted, "I'm fine, honestly," I laughed. 

They sighed, "this whole thing is strange," Justin expressed, "Yeah, why to blow up a building with nothing in there," I stated, "hey, look at this, nothing was on that phone," Tessa explained pointing, to her laptop, "what do you mean?"  Justin asked, "This isn't the phone he used to text you guys," Tessa pointed out, "Shit," I muttered, "Crystal, the dance," Justin remembered, My eyes widened.

We hopped in the car when our phones vibrated. I opened my phone to a notification from the agency, "That's weird," Tessa replied, "Why is that weird?" I asked, "No, one is supposed to be at the agency due to a meeting," She explained, I looked over a Justin. My phone vibrated again, it was a voice message "who is it?" Justin asked worriedly, "It's Jace," I stated. I placed it on speaker and listened, "Hey Crystal, don't know if you're gonna get this but, we got a message from HQ, guessing it's about what you found, okay bye," He ended.

I quickly jumped in the car and drove off. I parked a mile from the agency, "I'm going in," I stated, "wait, you are not going in without protection," Tessa expressed, I got out of the car and opened my trunk, filled with weapons, "Happy?" I asked, smiling, "Very," she stated.

We suited up and got ready to go in, "Wait, Tessa, I think you should stay," Justin expressed, Tessa looked at us confused, "Why?" She asked, "We're gonna need you to tell us, where to go," I answered, passing her the laptop. "Okay, but take this," she answered, handing us earpieces. We walked to the front door, "You ready?" Justin asked, loading his gun, "Always," I smiled.

We entered the building, which was dead silent, "Where are you two going," we heard behind us two men standing, holding their guns. I shot one in the head before he could do anything, and Justin followed, hitting the other. "More is coming hide," Tessa announced.

We hid behind a counter, and I heard footsteps. "Here," Justin said, handing me a smoke bomb, "on my order, pull the pin and throw it," He whispered, taking out a grenade. He pulled the grenade's pin and threw it, creating a loud bang. I gave him a gas mask with night vision. He gave me a thumbs up, and I pulled the pin and tossed it. 

 Smoke poured around the building, "Tessa, it's a little bright in here, don't you think," I announced, "I was just thinking the same thing," She replied. Darkest filled the building, "what's going on!" a man shouted. We went upstairs slowly, I opened a door with Amanda and Stacey tied, and two men guarded them, "Hello," I greeted, and with that, I shot them both in the head, "CRYSTAL!" they exclaimed "wow, I feel the love," Justin replied. I untied them, "you know you're the favourite," Amanda reassured, hugging him.

"Take this," I said, giving them guns, "they took the others to the meeting room, but we need a steady plan if we're gonna save them," Amanda explained. The door opened, revealing two more guards, Amanda grabbed the rope and strangled one of the guards, and Stacey shot the other. I looked at the dead guard on the floor and smiled, "What?" Stacey asked, "I have a plan," I stated. 

"So, is everyone on board with the plan," I asked, and they nodded, "Okay, let's get this show on the road," Stacey replied. We changed into the guard's outfits and started our plan. Walking through the building was easy, they walked right past us, and it was much easier to kill.

We got to the meeting room where Elizabeth, Maliek, Andrew, Kira and Jordan were tied up. "What are you four doing in here?" The guard asked, "Sorry, the boss said, you're fired," Justin said, shooting him in the head, "Really?" Amanda asked, "What?" He questioned,  "the boss said your fired," I mocked, "it was the first thing I thought of," He argued,  "Um, guys," Maliek interrupted, "still tied up here," Elizabeth replied, "Oh, shit," I exclaimed. 

We untied them and gave them the guard's clothes, "Where's Jace?" I asked, looking around, "he's in the main office," Andrew answered, "why?" I questioned, "they went through our phones and saw he called you," Kira explained "let's go save him," Maliek stated, loading his gun.

I opened the door to the central office.  Ben, two guards, a big muscular man and Jace was tied to a chair. "Status report?" Ben asked, "we managed to kill the boy, but the girl got away," Andrew answered, concealing his voice, "that bitch was always a problem," Ben explained, "she fucking better than you," Jace spat, the muscular man walked over and punched him in the chest.

Jace moaned in pain. "You," Ben pointed at me, I walked towards him, "Kill him," He said, pointing to Jace, "Prove your loyalty and kill him," He demanded, I took a deep breath and aimed my gun at Jace, but he didn't look at me, just stared at the floor. I turned and shot the muscular man in the chest, While Maliek and Andrew shot the other two guards.

 I took off my mask, and Ben smiled, "My dear Crystal," Ben said, I aimed my gun at him, not saying anything, "Silent, I see," he laughed, "shocking since you have a lot to tell your friends," he added, "how about you shut the fuck up," Justin demanded, "your beautiful friend here, used to work for me, did you know," he admitted, "why don't you tell them how you were there for all the murders," he explained,  "YOU STOOD THEIR BITCH, AND I WENT TO JAIL!" he shouted, I shot him in his chest.

He cried in pain, "you remember the pack, I die, we all die, "He whispered. "Are you ok?" I asked Jace,  "For the most part," he answered, "Can we leave now, this mission worked up an appetite," Justin insisted, and we laughed.

Jace pushed me, and there was a loud bang. I examined myself, Blood soaked my clothes, but it wasn't mine. 

I rolled Jace over, applying pressure on the wound, "Call an ambulance," I exclaimed, handing Amanda the phone. Maliek shot Ben and made sure he was dead, Jace looked up at me weakly, "you're okay," I encouraged, "You're a bad liar," he laughed. His breathing slowed down, and he closed his eyes, "no Jace, stay with me, JACE!".

                                                                                    Tessa 23