Chapter 33

Srry bros i havent been updating :(

I was focused more on my other story because more people were telling me to update.

It made me feel like this story sucks :(

Which makes me sad becuz this was my first fanfic :((((

But since it is my first, I am determined to finish it :)

So without further ado.....

***

Hitomi's Pov

While Tobi was explaining his plan, I remained silent. Everyone was arguing with him, excepting me. Even Gaara and Haruka were yelling at Tobi.

"I hereby declare the 4th Ninja World War." He stated.

I glared at him, no way in hell.

"Are you serious?" the Tsuchikage asked.

"The next time we meet will be on the battle field." Tobi said, ensuring he wasnt joking as he did his space-time thing.

"We have to form an alliance." Gaara said.

The Raikage actually agreed, amazing!

So as they continued talking, they said that Danzou was done for, and apparently Gaara trusted Kakashi. Learn something new everyday.

I let the talk and I just thought. I kept thinking. Hmmm. This is probably the most thinking I've done ever.

"Oh and watch out for Kisame, he has Samehada, which lets his chakra rival a jinchuriki's." The Mizukage's guard said.

"We realize that." The Tsuchikag said, then looked at me,"You also tell us all the information on the Akatsuki. We have an Alliance correct."

Hmmm..

I nodded,"I'll tell you everything I know, however, I have no intention in having my village participate in this war."

They looked at me in shock.

"WHAT?!" The Raikage bellowed in Rage.

"Why not?!" The Tsuchikage asked, obviously irritated.

"Our Village is not at its best right now, we have very few people living there, much less the army, because of the.....incident... Killing off the population now would leave our village and all our techniques and secrets to die." I stated.

"This is a war! IF YOU DON'T PARTICIPATE EVERYONE WILL DIE!" The Raikage yelled punching a wall.

I flicked off a piece of wall that landed on my clothes and looked him straight in the eye,"I didn't say anything about me participating."

"Hitomi-hime!" Akira said sternly.

I looked at him,"This is the right decision. You will be stationed at the village the whole time, this is an order." I looked at Nikki, she nodded.

Akira got this weird facial expression, but I chose to ignore it.

I turned to the Kages,"I will fight in this war, but leave my village out of it. We are barely stabilized as it is."

Some looked at me mad, but everyone finally said fine when they realized I wouldn't budge.

This was the right choice right?

"Even with the Kuraikage's choice, the situation isn't entirely in his favor." Mifune said.

"Hm." The Tsuchikage said,"So we got an Alliance?"