Chapter 23

hey havent updated this one ine a while so enjoy!!!

***

Narrator's Pov

Sakura tore through Konoha's streets panting. She desperately weaved through the crowd of what seemed like endless people.

N-No it can't be!

She sharple turned the corners of the Leaf Village's newly rebuilt buildings. Her short hair flyng back, and a slight layer of sweat appearing on her forehead.

She couldn't. Not now!

Her ran quickly turned into a print as determination crossed her eyes.

Have to ge there!

She saw the gates to Konoha, where people say their hellos and good byes.

Almost there-

Her foot caught on a loose pavement stone, and her arms flew to protect her body and face, from the impending concrete that was racing at her.

Damn gravity.

She landed on her hands and knees, trying to catch her breath. 

"Sakura..."

She choked on whatever breath she had regained. Slowly, she stood up and faced Hitomi.

"Hitomi, so you said yes."

Immediately Hitomi started to plead,"I'm so sorry, Sakura! Its just-....I-I...." Hitomi gulped and yelled, while desperately fighting tears,"I JUST DON'T KNOW! I didn't know what to do! With her attacking! With they turning out to be alive! I just-I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE! I just want to escape from whats been happening lately around here! I can't take how quickly things are happening! I just want to take this time to get myself reorganized, figure things out....."

Sakura nodded and smiled, tears dripping down from the corners of her eyes,"I understand, just remember. No matter what happenes, you'll always have a home back here in Konoha."

Hitomi gave a cheeky grin,"I know!"

She then turned to Naruto.

He seemed down,"At this rate, Team 7 is getting further apart, dattebayo."

Hitomi shook her head and smiled,"Don't wory Naruto, you'll bring Sasuke back. And if I am meant to be here, I'll come back." Her smile then turned to a smirk,"And you better be Hokage when I do!"

Naruto grinned weakly,"Believe it!"

They all hugged goodbye before Hitomi walked throught the gates, escorted by some anbu.

She turned and smiled as she gave a final wave.

Sakura and Naruto smiled at her and waved back.

...

...

..

Once Hitomi was gone from their sight, Sakura sunk to the ground, breaking down in tears. Naruto tried to comfort her.

***

Hitomi walked, the anbu trailing behind her, not saying a word.

Which was getting on Hitomi's nerves.

"Did you know the size of your foot should be about the same length as your forearm?"

The anbu stared at her, no doubt giving her a wierd look under those masks.

She flashed a grin,"Sorry, but the silence was really killing me."

She started to skip, while the anbu exchanged glances.

Is she really the kuraikage?

What the hell?

Then she tripped and face planted to the flor, causeing the anbu to sweat drop at her.

"Now, Hitomi-hime, you don't want to give a bad impression of our village, do you?" A voice said.

The anbu immediately got into a stance.

Hitomi groaned at the familiar voice and waved to the anbu that it was fine. She then spoke loudly,"Go the hell away."

"Now why would I do that?" Akira said near her ear.

Hitomi took a step away from him,"Cause I said so!"

Akira smirked,"But I was ordered to escort the beautiful princess of the Murasaki clan, to the Village."

Hitomi cursed mentally before turning to him and smiling,"Is that so?" Then her face dropped and she gave him the death glare,"I don't fricken care!"

The anbu stood idlely, not knowing what to do.

Akira's face was suddenly really close and her eyes widened. "You should care, Hitomi-hime."

Hitomi quickly shoved him away, her face turning slightly red remembering his kiss.

She scowled and looked away,"Not to close."

Then Akira's chin was on her shoulder,"Ah, Hitomi-hime doesn't like close contact."

She glared at him and kicked him away before smiling to the currently useless anbu,"You can go now, I have my escorter."

The anbu looked unsure, but She made them turn back.

After they were gone, Akira lifted her chin towards his face,"We finally are alone."

Hitomi glared and grew a vein before kicking him where it hurts. She yelled at him,"Just fuckin bring me to the old prunes, asshole!"

***

not that impotant chapter, but it still establishes things.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!