Chapter 17

i kno i didn't get 6 votes on the chapter befor....

it makes me sad........

maybe u guys hate this story?

please tell me how I can improve it.

***

Narrator's Pov

Hitomi watched as the children played happily. running around tagging eachother. They looked like siblings, by the way their appearance was similar. But that was it. Nothing in their eyes showed they were more than strangers. They showed no fondness to eachother. It was almost exactly if they didn't know eachother at all.

Siblings should not every be like that.

Akira then whispered in Hitomi's ear again,"One more surprise."

Hitomi was about to ask, but stopped when she heard a child's voice ask in surprise,"Hitomi?"

Hitomi froze before stonely turning around.

"HITOMI-ONEECHAN!!!!!!!!" The child screamed before hugging her older sister.

Hitomi looked incomprhensibly at the 12 year old girl. "M-Megumi...?"

Megumi looked up at her sister before smiling,"I've missed you Oneechan!"

Hitomi stared at Megumi,"Megumi...." She patted her little sister's head before returning to her old "stubborn older sis" routine,"Meg get off of me!!!!!"

Megumi sadly let go before whimpering,"You never let me hug you."

Hitomi smiled slightly before looking at Megumi.

Megumi had slightly darker skin than Hitomi. She also had larger eyes that weren't sharp, though, they too were a deep violet. She was wearing a long sleeve purple fighting Kimono, that stopped at her knees, and Hitomi's old Tiara.

Oh how Hitomi hated that Tiara....

"What rank are you now?" Hitomi asked Megumi.

Meg smiled,"I'm a Genin!"

Hitomi nodded and smiled,"Thats good."

Meg rose an eyebrow,"What are you?"

"Chunnin :P" 

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BETTER THAN ME!" then she started to mumble some incomprehensible things.

"What was that?"

".......kage....empress......always....better.....me.....sucks...."

"Uh.. okay. Oh! Who is the Emperor?"

Akira than butted it,"Thats the thing, there is no proper Emperor or Emperess, because they were waiting for someone to return."

"Who?" Hitomi asked confused.

Meg than screamed,"CAN I TAKE HER TO THE ELDERS?!"

Akira nodded.

Hitomi groaned,"They're still alive....erg..." Hitomi then noticed the small mark on her sisters forehead. She glared at Akira who smirked before disappearing in darkness.

Meg dragged Hitomi to their castle (Japanese Style). Hitomi saw in Meg's eyes, the joy of seeing her sister, but no hint of the sibling love/ hate relation ship they had. Nothing in her eyes told me she still liked Hitomi.. Heck, Meg could be happy to see her sister so she could kill Hitomi. 

Hitomi shook her head,"That guy...."

They entered their castle, which looked remarkably like Himeji Castle. It was huge and remarkably constructed, no matter how simple it actually was in the inside. Sure the walls were covered with tapestries woven from gold and silver, but there was hardlyany furniture, for it was traditional japanese.

Meg dragged Hitomi into a large room, aka the meeting room. Where the elders were kneeling and meditating, all having a black mark on their foreheads. The old bastards...

Meg and Hitomi knelt in front of them waiting for them to greet them.

Seconds passed.

Minutes Passed.

LALLALALALLA

.....

Hitomi then shouted,"HELLO?!"

The elders slowly opened their eyes and glared at Hitomi, they never did like her.

A lady to the side, whose face held many wrinkles, and hair was practically so white it blinded people, said to Hitomi,"Watch you mouth young lady! I swear they never taught you manners.

Another man to the side spoke,"Kids these days, and she's part of the Murasaki family!"

"Why does the last of them have to be her?" 

Hitomi grew a vein,"What about Meg?"

They ignored her.

Meg looked down at her lap.

They never payed attention to her. So what if she didn't have the Yorugan? She was still a ninja!

"What the hell did you want me here for anyway?" Hitomi said annoyed.

A woman scoffed,"Watch your language! A woman of you blood should not sprout such filthy words!"

"And look at what she's wearing! Bandages! Its almost as if she's a commoner!"

A man started to say, "There is no way she should be-"

But the old woman inturrupted him,"She has the Yorugan, if we train her she should be suitable."

"That maybe, but-" The man started to say again, but was also interrupted.

"I'm sure the Hokage would understand!"

"Understand what?" Hitomi asked confused.

But they ignored her,"But she is a leaf Chunnin! She can't just-"

"We are Yamigakure! One of the oldest villages on this planet! They now very well to listen to us."

"What are you talking about?" Hitomi asked again, but was ignored, again!

"She'd need a lot of training." The man said again.

"But even f she does, theres no saing she'll not betra-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DAMNIT!" Hitomi shouted.

A couple of the elders scoffed, the others grew a vein.

Finally one sighed before tell her annoyedly,"Princess Murasaki Hitomi of Night, you are the next Empress of Yamigakure."

Hitomi's eyes widened and she flew back in shock,"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"DON'T CURSE!" They all yelled at the same time.

***

DUN DUN DUN

what will hitomi choose?

to be with her friends at Konoha

or rule with her familr at Yamigakure?

idk

lol imma go think.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!!