Chapter 24

You know that feeling that you have when your whole day has been fucked up by the people around you?

Thats what it felt like for the past 2 MONTHS.

The elders are frigging IDIOTS.

Akira is so ANNOYING.

The paperwork is NOT DOING ITSELF!!!!!

I fucking hate my damned life.

And their making me wear TRADITIONAL KIMONOS!

T.T

I walked through the castle in my pjs not caring about the glares of the elders that pass by me.

Whats wrong with my oversized t-shirt, sweatpants, and blue robe? HUH?

I scratched my bed head which I had messedly thrown into a ponytail, and yawned loudly.

While I was doing this I HAPPENED to pass by Obaa-san's room. She grew a vein.

Ha!

Oh, and Obaasan is the person in charge of the whole Elders people things.

She is trying to teach me how to be polite and ladylike.

ITS NOT WORKING.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHA! >:)

One more thiing to make her really pissed off.

I stopped at the doorway where she could see me and I took out my hankerchief.

She wouldn't dare. I heard her think.

I put the hankerchief on my nose and blew as loudly and as obnxiously as I could.

She stood up and marched her way to the doorway and slammed the door.

I grinned. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I then skipped over to my office, where a stack of paper the size of the Eiffel tower was.

I grabbed the sheet from the top.

"Bleh, blah, bleh, I want to declare war, blah bleh blah, will take over your village, blah, blah blah." I read aloud.

I snorted,"I don't give a fuck."

And I crumpled up that paper and through it out the window.

I sighed, this is way too much work.

I walked to the window/ door thing and flung it open, enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing over me.

I stepped on to the terrace and rested my arms on the railing that kept me from suiciding.

I took in the miles of buildings roads and people.

Their were a lot of people. I wonder how many people Akira had to kill in order to repopulate the village.

I closed my eyes, letting the sun's warmth soak into my skin. The wind making my hair get even more tangeled.

I smiled softly to myself. I wish this momemt could stay on forever.

Then someone blew into my ear and I shot 3 feet in the air.

"You know, your a really bad ninja."

I glared,"Shut up, Akira."

He chuckled and also rested his arms on the railing.

I raised an eyebrow.

He noticed,"What?!"

"Why is it that you abandoned this village and want to murder me, and yet your still here, and I'm still alive?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled,"There are more then 2 ways to get close to power, Princess."