Chapter 7

hai

bye

enjoy 

<3

***

Narrator's Pov

"Haruka, why aren't you coming?" Hitomi whined.

"You're so damn annoying."

"Harukaaaaaaa."

Haruka sighed,"I told you, Tsunade had something of high importance to tell me!"

"B-BUT!"

">:P"

Hitomi sighed in defeat. Haruka had been on every mission she had for almost 3 years. She hoped this would go fine even without Haruka. Hitomi hugged Haruka and Haruka hugged back.

"Good luck."

Hitomi nodded and grinned, then Team Kakashi was off.

Haruka waved a final good bye before running to the Hokage's Office. Whatever news she had, was probably not good.

***

Naruto stared at Sai and whispered to Sakura,"I guess he's a little like him."

Sai spoke,"Don't stare at me. Don't make me hit you."

"EVERYTHING YOU SAY PISSES ME OFF!!!"

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE NARUTO DAMN IT!!!" Hitomi screamed at him.

Everybody sweat dropped at her except for Sai, who stared blankly.

He finally turned to Naruto,"I don't hate you-"

"LIAR!" Naruto accused,"ALL YOU DO IS PISS PEOPLE OFF!"

Yamato tried to break it off,"Hey, Naruto! Don't say something like that in front of your captain!"

"I know Naruto, your damn language is as fuckin dirty as shit!"

"Hitomi! Watch your mouth!" Yamato warned me.

"Sorry, cursing is a new habit of mine." I apologized and mumbled,"Damn Hidan..."

"HE'S NOT A MEMBER OF TEAM KAKASHI!" Naruto shouted pointing at Sai,"SASUKE IS!"

"Naruto..." Sakura said.

Hitomi glared at Naruto,"Naruto, Sasuke is gone, and until we get his stupid ass back, Sai is a part of this team!"

"Exactly, he only fills in the gap! I'll never consider him part of this team."

Sai smiled,"I'm glad. I don't want to be like that weak bastard that ran to Orochimaru and only cared about power, betraying Konoha. He has shit for brains."

"You...!" Naruto spat and took a step forward.

Sakura stopped him,"We need to have teamwork." She smiled,"Sai, please forgive Naruto."

"I'll think nothing of it." Sai said smiling back.

"Thats good." Sakura smiled. Then she punched Sai in the face.

"HELL YEAH, SAKURA!" Hitomi encouraged punching the air.

Sai landed a few yard away.

Yamato and Naruto's eyes were wide open in shock.

"However, me you don't have to forgive." She spat.

"Sakura, you are officially my 3rd favorite person." Hitomi said smiling.