Chapter 5

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

guys

^__^

here is chapter 5 

ENJOY IT TO DEATH!!!!! 

OR ELSE......

***

Narrator's Pov

Haruka saw the situation. She sighed, she'd have to actually do something useful.

Sasori's puppets all rose at the same time and were about to finish Chiyo and Sakura.

Haruka shook her head, she'd thought they wouldn't need her help. Well, at least not a lot. Sasori was one of the weakest in Akatsuki....

Harukamade and "x" with her arms and did the same thing she did to Hitomi at the Chunin exams.

Knives, swords, razors, carrots, hamsters, and the occasional cow flew in a huge mass at all of the puppets, each armed with multiple explosive tags. What? You thought Hitomi was the only one who got stronger. Definetly not.

Awkward silence ensued, until all the explosive tags detonated at the same time. The earth trembled and rocks flew everywhere. 

All the puppets were completly destroyed, along with the cave.

Sasori was dead.

Haruka hopped down where Chiyo and Sakura were. She pulled out the spear that was stuck through Sakura and healed her wound. Chiyo then gave Sakura the last of the poison thing.

How honorable.

Sakura supported Chiyo with the help of Haruka. Chiyo claimed the need to finish somehting, so we dragged her with us in the direction Kakashi went

***

Hitomi's Pov

The earth shook and I lost my footing and almost fell into the water.

I quickly grabbed onto a log and flung me back at Kakashi's pace. I smile. Haruka, you've finally decided to do something productive, huh?

We finally got to the forest where Naruto was puching the shit out of 'Deidara'.

Man was he mad. Wait until he realizes that it isn't the real Deidara- oops, too late.

A red chakra surrounded Naruto. My eyes widened, shit. I looked at Kakashi, and could tell he was thinking the same thing as me.

When Naruto got 2 tails was when Kakashi put this seal on him and he relaxed.

Phew.

***

Eveybody tried to kill Deidara, but couldn't, oh well.

Guy's Team, the Sand Ninjas, and us were around Gaara's dead body.

Crap, hole in chest feeling coming back. I turned to Haruka and started to mix the poison's antidote for her as tears slid down the sides of my face.

***

Narrator's Pov

Haruka looked away pretending not to notice as Hitomi injected the antidote into her arm, she was never really good with people crying.

After they were done Hitomi just kept kneeling, not showing anyone else her tears. Haruka got up and walked to Guy's Team. Neji held her hand and she, confused, looked at him. Neji kept staring straight ahead.

Chiyo then started to do some weird medical ninjutsu as everyone watched. Hitomi turned around once the tears stopped falling. She assured herself that those tears were not for her, but for everyone else. She believed that tears shed for one's self was a sign of weakness, but tears shed for others was a sign of strength. (This is a quote for Billy Graham.)

Chiyo then fell, lifeless and Sakura caught her.

Gaara slowly rose up and shocked gasps echoed through the crowd. Naruto talked to him about stuff. Then Gaara turned is head toward Hitomi.

Hitomi stared at him wide eyed, as one more tear slid down her face.

She walked over to him. 

"BAKA!" she screamed as she socked him in the face.

Everone's face ws like this: OxO

Gaara stared at her.

"DON'T BE STUPID ENOUGH TO DIE WHEN YOUR THE KAGE OF A VILLAGE!! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?"

Gaara wiped her tears,"Sorry."

Her eyes went wide and she blushed.

Gaara then smirked,"You haven't changed a bit, Hitomi."

Hitomi stuck her tongue out, but all the same hugged the red head. "That better be a compliment."

***

Haruka giggled at the two. Hitomi caught it,"What is it Haruka?"

Haruka smiled,"Oh Nothing!"

Hitomi raised an eyebrow and walked to Haruka. "Holding hands?" she whispered.

Haruka looked down at her and Neji's interlocking hands. Trying to remain cool she shrugged.

Hitomi laughed,"I can't believe that it was even possible for Neji to look even more like a girl then he use to!"

Haruka rolled her eyes,"I'll cut his hair while he's sleeping."

Hitomi fell to the floor laughing,"You-hahahahah- really-hahahaha- thought this-hahahahha-through!"

Haruka snorted at Hitomi rolling on the floor,"Its easy for someone with a high IQ."

Hitomi froze and playfully glared,"I'm not stupid."

"Never said you were."

">:P"

"-__-"

***BACK AT THE SAND***

They waved good bye to the sand ninjas. Hitomi hugged Gaara, who surprisingly half hugged back. "This better not be the last time I see you!"

Gaara patted her head,"Now that you aren't blind anymore that should be easy right."

Hitomi kicked Gaara in the shin,"I'm serious!"

Gaara looked at his shin and back at Hitomi,"Really?"

">:P I'm SUPER CEREAL!"

Everybody anime fell except for Gaara who smiled slightly.

They all waved good bye.

"UNTIL NEXT TIME!" Hitomi screamed, and the Leaf Ninja Headed back to Konoha.

And guess the two who were holding hands the whole time.

I'll give you a hint:

What starts with Haru and ends with ka?

Thats right, THE MUFFIN MAN!!!

Jk.

Now the other person. Who has the byakugan, looks like a girl, and whose name is Neji?

THATS RIGHT!!! SPONGBOB!

Jk.

Hitomi mumbled to herself,"Neji and Haruka sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-OWWWWW!" 

Haruka hit the back of her head.

Yup, best friends forever.

***

How was that? 

bet it was awesomesauce ^__^

had to put  a little romance. it is, of course, a fanfiction

^__^

BYE