Chapter 32

OMG havent updated in a whle

ufhbsdjbnjkdsnvjknv

well

here we go!!!

XD

****

An awkward silence surrounded us. "Erg." I groaned,"Why won't you guys say anything?"

There eyes flashed warningly at me and I winced.

"Okay! Geez chill!" I said holding my hands up. Then I realized something was missing. I paused,"Where's Gaara?" 

My train of thought immediately went to Sasuke. "Oh no." I groaned under my breath. I smiled brightly at everyone befor saying,"Be right back!" and dissappearing into a poof of smoke.

Once I got out of that room, I breathed in quickly, I was so nervous. That sufficating atmosphere, screaming out that I didn't belong there and how they hated me. 

I pressed my hands against my chest, feeling the hurried thumping of my heart. I breathed out slowly and looked straight ahead. Waiting for my heart to return to normal rate. 

Once it slowed I looked around, I had to find Gaara.

I turned to one passage way and tried listening. Nothing. I turned to the other and smiled, I heard the familiar voice of Gaara lecturing.

I ran toward it.

***

I arrived just in time to see this weird skeleton purple thing activate around Sasuke and tear falling from Gaara's eye.

WAIT!

DAFUQ?!?!?!

I vaguely heard "susano" spoken by Sasuke. The susano? Holy cow, Sasuke got stonger then I thought... Damn.. 

Then suddenly the building started to crumble. A sudden feeling of fright stabbed throught my chest as I screamed,"Gaara!"

"Have you located Danzo?" I heard Sasuke ask.

"Yes!" The red head girl responded.

"Take me to him."

The girl looked shock,"But Juugo and Suigetsu-"

"Leave them, take me to him now!" Demanded Sasuke.

That bastard, I went easy on him before, controlling my hate, but this crossed the line.

"SASUKE YOU ASSHOLE! I TOLD YOU NO ONE ELSE!" I screamed at him before running to the pile of rubble. I looked around and saw Gaara holding up the rocks with his sand. I immediately hugged him. "Gaara! Temari! Kankuro! And other guy I don't know! Your okay!" I said relieved. 

I felt Sasuke's eyes linger on me before his chakra vanished all together. 

Bitch.

"I swear one day I'm just gonna whoop is ass." I said glaring at where he was standing.

We all ran to where the other Kags were, just to see the room completely trashed.

"Wheres Sasuke?" The Raikage said.

"Smashed him to smithereens." The Tsuchikage responded.

"HEY THATS MY JOB!" Both me and the Raikage shouted at the same time.

We glanced at eachother, glared and looked away.

"You still have your chance, quit whining." A new voice said and Tobi appeared.

"Tobi!" I shouted glaring,"Hand over the Sasuke so I can send him to hell."

"I am Uchiha Madara." The masked man responded.

"I don't give a fuck, just let me kill the turd!" I said annoyed, while tapping my foot.

"You seem smart enought not to attack me for him." Tobi said.

I scoffed,"I'm not stupid, you have that dimension thing with your sharingan, like Kakashi."

Wait a minute. Both Kakashi and Tobi have the same power sharingan. Kakashi has only one. Tobi most likely has one. That means.... Holy shit.

"TOBI YOU SHARINGAN COPIER!" I yelled. He obviously got Kakashi's other sharingan from the person wo gave it to Kakashi and cloned it, thats how he has the sharingan, duh!

(Hitomi, your stupid.)

Tobi ignored me,"I'm here to tell you my goal. The moon's eye plan."

I narrowed my eyes,"Ya know, I liked you better when you were annoying Deidara."

Akira, who appeared next to me nudged my ribs.

"Ow! Its the truth!" I complained kicking him.

Hoped you liked it!!

I know it  was kind ashort

but i have hmk :(

anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FANN!!!!!