Chapter 25

Hitomi's Pov

"So, about the treaty...?" Temari asked.

I laughed,"Sure!!!! I trust you guys with my life!" I smiled at them.

Suddenly Gaara looked dazed.

I raised an eyebrow,"What?"

He shook their heads and muttered something that sounded like,"Nothing."

I shrugged it off, weirdos...

***

Akira's Pov

She is so dense...

***

Temari's Pov

Dense...

***

Gaara's Pov

Are you really that dense?

***

Narrator's Pov

Hitomi sneezed and shook her head.

She blinked twice before talking again,"Oh what was it you wanted me to sign?"

Temari passed her a paper,"Its just the treaty."

Hitomi took one look at the paper, then started to wail,"SO MANY WORDS!!!!!!"

Akira sighed and took the paper to read it.

After scanning it he handed it back to her,"You can sign it."

Hitomi flashed him a smiled,"THANKS~"

Akira looked taken aback. Then he raised his arm to caress her cheek.

She raised an eyebrow,"The fuck are you doing?"

He quickly stooped and faced the other direction, covering his mouth with his hand.

AND WHATS THIS??

He was blushing.

He noticed that Hitomi was still staring at him confuzzedly.

He coughed and and stood up,"I'll be right back Hitomi, please refrain from blowing things up." 

He left as Hitomi started shouting,"THAT WAS ONLY 2 TIMES!!!!"

He chuckled and closed the door to the room.

He walked throught the maze of passageways thinking. Finally he sighed and leaned on the fall.

"Hitomi is so dense." he muttered,"Can my plan really work?" He then thought of his hand holding her cheek. His eyebrows furrowed together,"What was that? Why did I do that?"

He shook the thoughts from his mind and walked back to the meeting room. 

When he got there he overheard Hitomi ask loudly,"WHAT YOUR LEAVING ALREADY?!"

Temari nodded,"Yeah, Gaara still has a lot of paperwork to fill out."

Hitomi pouted.

Temari laughed and ruffled her hair.

Gaara smiled.

Hitomi then said loudly,"You better visit me again, kay!"

By this time Akira had entered the room and was slowly and quietly strolling up to Hitomi.

Gaara noticed this.

"Don't worry." He said barely a whisper.

Hitomi turned to him,"Hm-?"

Gaara quickly pulled her into a hug.

Her eyes widened in surprise before a huge blush completely covered her face.

Gaara looked at Akira with a look that practically said,"She's mine."

Akira's eyebrows twitched and his mouth formed a scowl. He officially hated the Kazekage.

When Gaara finally parted with her, Hitomi's mind was on overload.

"Wha-But-I-Just.....HUH??!" 

He smirked and ruffled her hair,"We'll see each other soon."

Hitomi barely noticed this and was too busy wondering what had happened.

Just as the sand ninjas walked out the door, Gaara sent Akira the most hateful glare imaginable, which Akira returned.

He's going to ruin my plan. Akira thought as he watched them disappear out the door.

He then strolled ove rto Hitomi who was panicking.

"Hitomi!" He said. "Relax!"

She looked at him"He just hugged me! WHY?!"

Akira shook his head and looked into Hitomi's eyes,"Hitomi, all the times we have been here, I've hugged you a lot. Why are you freaking out over this guy?"

Hitomi stared at him before a blush settled on her face. She scratched her cheek,"Well, uh...I know your just playing around. With Gaara...I have no idea what he's up too."

"So if I did this." Akira said trappin Hitomi between his arms, against the wall. "What would you do?"

She rolled her eyes,"I'd yell at you."

"Now how about this." He said. Then he got really close to her ear and whispered something into it.

Her eyes widened with shock, before she started to become nervous,"Your joking."

Then he got really close to her face,"I am not."

Hitomi shoved him off and ran out of the room and straight into her room. There she tried to make sense of what had happened.

Akira, now alone in the room, smirked. His eyes holding the coldest stare ever. "Now we are on even footing."

He then stepped on the eyeball that was watching the whole time, and it turned into sand.

"We'll see who gets her, Kazekage."