Chapter 30

Hi guys! :D

miss me? :)

I hope so!!! :DDDD

***

Hitomi's Pov

Silence..

Finally the Mizukage said,"Just because the beasts are stolen, doesn't mean we should be afraid. It takes knowledge and time to control them."

"The only once that are said to truly control the beast are Uchiha Madara, the 1st Hokage Harashima, and Maybe the 4th Mizukage and the Raikage's little brother, Killerbee." Danzo said.

Suddenly the Raikage slammed his fist, effectively breaking the table.

The guards immediately stood in front of their Kage, protecting them from what ever may happen.

After given the okay, they returned to observing from above.

"Konoha! Iwa! Suna! Kiri! Hikari! Akatsuki is made up of missing-nins from your villages!" The Raikage said. "And thats not all! I know that there are those among you, including former kages, who have used Akatsuki for there own purposes!"

Is it just me or does the Tsuchikage look a bit guilty?

"Used Akatsuki?" Gaara questioned.

"I don't trust any of you! I called you here to find where your loyalties lie!" Raikage went on.

"What do you mean,'Used Akatsuki'?" Gaara spoke up, looking a little mad.

Dun. Dun. DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

"Your the Kazekage! Go ask your elders, have they told you nothing?!" The Raikage shouted.

"The villages are in peace right now, so they slow with training ninjas." The Tsuchikage explained,"But if war were to suddenly break out, they can't exactly use untested ninjas in battle."

"So they used mercenary forces... Such as the Akatsuki?" Gaara asked.

"It would take too much time and money for a village to raise more ninja."  The Tsuchikage said.

"The Akatsuki were already very skilled and usually accompplished missions." I put in as a thought.

The Tsuchikage glared, but nodded,"They could be hired for relatively little."

"Suna used Akatsuki to try and destroy Konoha! Orochimaru, it is unclear if he was in Akatsuki at that time. Both the Hokage and the Kazekage of that time died. I can't help think it was part of a plot." The Raikage said, glaring at Danzo.

"Kirigakure, Yamigakure, and Hikarigakure are th most suspicious! With Hikarigakure's recent attack on Konoha, Yamigakure's sudden resurection, and there are rumors that Akatsuki started in Kirigakure!"

I scratched my cheek guiltily,"Sorry 'bout that! I was surprised too!" 

Mizukage looked as if she were contemplating something,"To tell you the truth... There were suspicians that my predessor, the 4th Mizukage, was being controlled by someone... It could have been Akatsuki..I didn't want to make a big deal about it..."

"You all-" The Raikage started, but was interrupted by the Tsuchikage.

"Its because you were trying to gain techniques that the Akatsuki were needed!" he shouted.

"WHAT?!"

"Dude chill!" I said.

"Before this causes anymore fighting, I need to say something... The leader of Akatsuki is probably Madar Uchiha..."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"Wait, Tobi is Madara?!" I exclaimed. (I know this is wrong, but she doesn't know who Tobi is yet, and neither do I, Kishimoto WHYYY, I know he's not Madara but thats what Danzo says, so she believes it :)

"Who is this 'Tobi'?" 

I bit my lip,"I may or may not have known the Akatsuki personally..."

They all froze and stared at me, I looked down guiltily,"Before I was Kuraikage, when I was 13, I had an agreement with there leader, or at least figure head, Pein..."

Eyes flashed dangerously at me,"What sort of agreement?" It was the Tsuchikage.

His eyes narrowed at me, damn,  I was practically proving him right...

I gulped,"I-I told them  if they trained me for 2 and a half years, I'd....." i took a deep breath,"I'd do missions for them-"

Write after the sentence left my mouth the Raikage bounded after me, his guards trying to stop him, my guards trying to defend me.

"WHAT?!" he shouted at me,"WHY-"

"I'M SORRY! I got something taken from me, and one of their members could give it back-"

"THAT IS NO REASON!  YOU WERE A KONOHA NINJA, CORRECT? I PRACTICALLY BETRAYED YOUR VILL-"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE BLIND!?" I screamed at him,"TO NOT KNOW WHAT ANYTHING LOOKS LIKE?  HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT THE COLOR BLUE LOOKS LIKE?! HAVE YOU EVER FELT SOMETHING SLOWLY KILLING YOU, AND YOU COULDN'T  DO SHIT ABOUT IT?! HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO CONCEAL YOUR FACE SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T ASK QUESTIONS?!"

"Murasaki-sa-" Nikki said.

"Do you have to carry  a whole baggage of guilt for deaths that you had no control over?! Who you didn't even want to kill, but you did thanks to something inside you?!" I shouted again.

"Hitomi!" Gaara said, holding my arm.

I glanced at him, his look told me to calm down. I breathed deeply, and faced the Raikage and spoke,"I'm sorry for yelling."

"The only reason I told you of what happened, was to let you knoow, I'll tell you as much information that I know, on the remaining members, if we had an alliance." I continued.

Haruka finally said something,"I actually was also with her training with the Akatsuki, and my sister is an official member. I think an alliance would be best if we are to share our information." 

"I agree with the Kuraikage, and Alliance is a wise idea." Mifune said.

"Its a good idea, we are in a state of emergency." Danzo said.

Tsuchikage began to talk,"Who shall have authority over this new army?"

"I shall choose who is most suited, please respect that we are a neutral country." Mifune said.

I nodded,"Thats fair."

"Since the 9 tails is the only host left, I think Konoha will be the key. Will you allow the Hokage to lead the army.

"Thats not fair." I stated.