Chapter 6

YO PPLS!!!!!!

Srry couldn't upload yesterday, mum was being a meaner :\

anyway,

ONTO THE NARUTONESS!!!!

***

Hitomi's Pov

Damn Kakashi. Sure his Mangekyo Sharingan was fricking cool, but he now has to be hospitalized for a few weeks? WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

I huffed and walked to where we were going to meet the replacements for Sasuke and Kakashi. Urg. Why one for Sasuke? That'd just make things un even again. Aren't we supposed to have a 4 man squad.

Psh, whatever. Tsunade's Hokage so I can't do anything about it. I just hope its a nice person. MAYBE WE COULD EAT PIE TOGETHER :D!!!!

When I got to the meeting place, I realized Naruto and Sakura were already there.

"Yo Naruto, Sakura!"

"Hey Mi-chan!"

"Hi Hitomi!"

I smiled then proceeded to sit down in the middle of the road.

"Uhm...." Sakura said.

Naruto sweat dropped.

"What?" I asked, were they perplexed by my actions! They should know already how I am like!

Then the creepy guy showed up,"Hello."

"Hey!" Naruto yelled.

"Hi!" Sakura said smiling.

They all looked at me expectantly, but I just fell over.

"Hitomi!" Sakura whined.

"Fine, fine." I mumbled and stood up. I walked up to Yamato and got all up in his face,"Hi there!"

Everyone sweat dropped, then another guy showed up, who was creepier than Yamato. I mean, Yamato seemed nice, but his eyes were creepy.

But the guy who just showed up..... He was so.....PALE! He looked as if he was made of PAPER!

"Hello, My name is Sai.'' Mr. Paper skin said giving off a fake smile that made me want to punch his face.

"YOU!" Naruto screamed pointing.

"WHO?" I asked yelling also.

"HIM!"

"Her?"

"NO!"

"Where?"

"THERE!"

"Here?"

"NO, THERE!"

"Him?"

"YES!"

"What?"

"HIM!"

"Where?''

"THERE!"

"Oh, her?"

"NO HIM!"

"URASAI!" Sakura shouted hitting Naruto in the head. She then glared at me,"Hitomi!!!!!!!" 

"HE'S THE GUY THAT ATTACKED US!!!!"

"Her?"

"HITOMI!" Sakura and Naruto shouted at the same time.

I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, I was just testing you." Sai responded still wearing his annoying smile.

"Testing?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, and you are weak. Do you even have a d*ck?"

Naruto went all rage, and Sakura giggled.

"WATCH YOU FUCKIN LANGUAGE!" I screamed at him.

Okay...So maybe I did say a certain word in that sentence that made me seem like a hypocrite, I have an excuse!

Whats that excuse?

One word. Hidan.

Yup, I know. PERFECT EXCUSE RIIIIIGHT?!

"Naruto don't fight!" Sakura said restraining him.

"Fine, Sakura." Naruto said.

"What about you, ugly bitch?" Sai said to Sakura now it was Naruto's turn to restrain her. Sigh.....

Sai looked at me and smiled. My fist urked to puch his face off, but I managed to restrain myself.

"You too, whats with those clothes, are you a prostitute?"

I sighed and stood up expressionless.

"H-Hitomi!" Naruto and Sakura said scared.

"Do you have a death wish?" I asked glaring down at him.

He smiled again,"Sorry, I have little experience with people, I'm sorry for tell you that you look very similar to a prostitute,  I won't say the truth again."

THATS IT!

I socked him in the face and he flew backwards through several concrete buildings,"WHAT WAS THAT BASTARD? YOUR FUCKIN LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

He came back with a bruise on his face, psh he's lucky I didn't hit him hard.

"HITOMI!" Yamato shouted at me.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly smiling.

"Don't hit your teamates, you too Sakura!"

"But his face was offending me!!!!" I whined back.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Introduce yourselves!"

"Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto mumbled glaring at Sai.

"Haruno Sakura." Sakura mumbled also glaring at Sai.

"Murasaki Hitomi!" I shouted happily while munching on pocky. (REMEMBER SHE HAD THOS IN HER HIP/WAIST POUCH THING!!!) She also happened to be standing on Sai's head.

"HOW DID YOU GET THERE?" They asked her.

She laughed,"I'm fast!"

She then appeared, leaning on Yamato,"So, we gonna find out about Orochimaru from Sasori's spy?"

Sakura nodded and smiled.

"OSU!" Naruto shouted.

Sai smiled. Want. To. Sock. Face....

Yamato smiled too.

Oh, the thing about Sasori's Spy..... Haruka happened to forget about it until Tsunade assigned us the mission... Oh, Haruka..... Too busy with Neji huh?

"Shut up." Haruka thought back to me.

What? You thought we took off the bracelets?

No way! They are a fashion statement!

"Oh, Hitomi...."

XD

***

THE END!!!!!!!!!