Chapter 12

YAY over 1,000 reads on the first book!!!! XDDDD

so anyway...

i just realized I talk to myself when i'm alone.

how did I not realize this earlier?

well, when i'm talking to myself, i usually imagine someone else is taling to me instead of myself. and my imagination is very.... life-like to me. i get confused sometimes over if i was talking to myself or the real person.

am i the only one who does this?

also, i find myself staring into space, a story playing in my head with me in it. i don't even realize im zoning out until someone waves a hand in front of me. i  could be in that state for minutes!!! my imaginations that strong. i get confused over what happens in reality and these day dreams...

man im weird....

ANYWAY....

lets stop questioning my insanity and go one with the story ^___^

***

Narrator's Pov

Hitomi ran to where Naruto and Orochimaru were fighting. Kyukyoku appeared in her eyes, she had a feeling that this battle was going to be very intresting and wanted to remember everything about it.

She hid behind a tree, the shadows welcoming her as if an old friend. Okay lets see if I can do this. She thought to herself while relaxing. Her thoughts drifted away as her presence began to leave. 

She opened her eyes and watched the battle unfold, praying that she had fully masked her presence.

Naruto's fourth tail started forming. Hitomi looked into Narto's red eyes and instantly saw the battle going on inside him.

"Sasuke, don't leave..."

The Kyuubi grabbed hold of Naruto's mentality, unleashing unmatched power.

Hitomi closed her eyes, willing herself to get out of Naruto's consciousness. She would have hated it if people saw what went on in her mind. The monster her innerself still was. Because Haruka was there, it was so dormant. Because of Naruto and Sakura it was dormant. Because she had friends, it was dormant. But she doubted it would stay dormant for long.

She shook the thoughts away. As long as she had Haruka she was fine!

What happened next was horrific.

Naruto's skin was being pulled off. His blood dripping an devaporating into the chakra. The force of the power coused a massive hole to erupt from underneath him.

***

"Sakura... Sakura! Wake up!" Yamato said, shaking the pink haired kunoichi.

Sakura opened one eye and sat up, immediately responding with a loud,"Ouch!"

"Sakur-"

"I'm fine." She said waving off Yamato, but here eyes paid attention to what layed in the sky.

Yamato stared worriedly at the sky,"I've got a bad feeling about this."

He made a wood clone and sent him in that direction.

Sakura looked at the destroyed bridge,"What happened hear?"

"Lets just say, don't get Naruto mad, 'kay?" A girl's voice said.

Sakura looked behind her,"Hitomi?!"

"Kage Bunshin (Shadow Clone)." The clone said making a peace sign.

"Wheres Naruto?" Sakura said panicking.

"He's that way," Hitomi's clone said pointing in the direction the real Hitomi was at,"He's fine, just bettling Orochimaru."

Sakura's eyes widened,"What?!"

Hitomi's clone snorted,"Relax, he's winning-sorta-ish." Then the clone started to think,"Well, from what I saw, Either Orochimarus going to die, of Naruto's going to kill himself first."

"Hitomi," Yamato said,"How many tails does he have?" He had a serious face put on.

Hitomi's clone hesitated. 

"Four."

***

Kabuto healed his injury from Naruto and put on his broken glasses. He sighed,"The power of a jinchuriki.... its no wonder they want it."

***

Sai stood atop his bird gazing down at the giant crater that Naruto was in. Naruto is going to be a bit of a problem.

Yamato #2 got across the bridge just in time to see a small explosion of chakra. Then a bigger one followed, cousing all the trees to be destroyed.

"Mokuton Wooden Rampart." Yamato said, creating a barracade of wood, blocking the debris from htting him.

A large thump and an outraged of profanities was heard beside him.

***

Sai's bird erupted into ink and he was blown away. Heheheh.

***

The crater got bigger and was the same size as the crater coused by Hitomi near the Land of Vegetables.

Orochimaru smiled,"Honestly, this boy amuses me to no end.

***

Sai landed on a tree branch.

***

Yamato undid his jutsu and looked beside him.

Near him was Hitomi, left foot forward, right foot back, in a fighting stance, her arms forming an "x" covering her face, while she was breathing heavily. Kin covered half her body, its glowing, golden chakra covering her arms and feet, helping her feet slow  her down, and her arms to protect her face.

She stood up straight and the gold markings, strewn in intricate patterns, receeded back into her half bandaged left arm. 

She shivered as she remembered the sensation of the chakra. Pure evil. Pure murder intent.

Hitomi looked at Yamato smiled and made a peace sign before both of their attention was directed to Naruto.

Yamato's eyes widened,"Oh Crap."

***

YAY THE END!!!!

have a nice day <3

so yeah, still wondering if i'm sane or not

y

yeah heheheh

COMMMENT

VOTE

AND

EAT CHEESE!!!!

AND FAN LOL