Chapter 8

So did you guys notice the new cover? XD

I actually made a cover for Book 1 and Book 2!!!

TELL ME WHAT YYOU THINK!!

anyway...

on with le story!!!

***

Narrator's Pov

"Lets go, we will stop by a hotel that has hot springs to get to know each other." Yamato said.

"I DON'T WANT TO GET TO KNOW-" Naruto started, but was inturrupted by Yamato.

"You guys don't know me really well either." He said making the same face Hitomi did to scare Tazuna a few years ago. "But I have no problem ruling by fear..."

Hitomi laughed again,"I officially like you now!"

...Wasn't she in the emo corner a minute ago..? True bipolar-ness.

***

Sakura and Hitomi were relaxing in the woman's hotsprings area when some yells from Naruto came,"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT D*CKS ANYWAY?!"

Sakura shook her head,"Naruto, your too loud!"

Hitomi started to laugh and shouted back,"NARUTO I THINK SAI IS CRUSHING ON YOU!!!"

They heard Yamato laugh and Naruto yelled back,"WHAT THE HELL HITOMI?!"

"WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE!"

"YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Naruto argued back.

"....."

"...."

"...."

"..."

"...Naruto are you gay...?"

"WHAT?!"

"I mean, you kissed Sasuke... twice. And now Sai is hitting on you... YOUR GAY AREN'T YOU!!!"

"NO!"

"YOUR IN DENIAL!"

"WHAT?!"

Then Yamato scolded Naruto,"Naruto, stop yelling!"

Hitomi laughed then smiled at Sakura,"That was funny."

She laughed too, then looked at Hitomi,"Why did you cut your hair?" Curiosity edged her voice. She thought of how pretty Hitomi's hair was before when it was so long. Why would she cut it.

Hitomi's eyebrows scrunched up as her hands flew up to her shoulder length hair,"I-Well...I-...."

Sakura realized how the question brought Hitomi on edge,"Oh, you don't have to answer! I'm sorry!"

Hitomi gave a weak laugh,"No, no. Its fine! Really..." She looked away from Sakura then spoke,"When I was a child my cousin, Akira, betrayed our village and left. I was sad, he was my friend. Also, back then our fates were intertwined. Now not so much. But we use to play together in the park. It was fun. And when he left.... Something just felt wrong in my heart and I chopped off my hair."

Sakura stared,"So when Sasuke left...."

"Yeah.. I felt like it was the right thing to do..."

The atmosphere was very heavy and made Hitomi uncomfortable.

She started to fidget, but then said to lighten the mood,"Well...It... Makes me look even more hot! Right!" She did posed and Sakura laughed.

They kept laughing until Hitomi felt something... off.