Chapter 31

meep :D

derp

derp

derpity

derp

:)

***

Hitomi's Pov

The Raikage began to yell,"WHY HIM HE'S THE EMBODIMENT OF DARKNESS-"

"I think thats me..." I intterupted.

"-WE CAN'T TRUST HIM!!!!"

"Then who?" Mifune asked.

"I am the only one trustworthy enough to-"

"I do not agree." Mifune said pointing at the whole that the Raikage made with his fist. "You are controlled by your emotions."

"The Kazekage is too young. So is the Hikarikage and the Kuraikage. And the Kuraikage and Hikarikage are currently not trusted. The Tsuchikage is too old. The Mizukage, you don't trust either."

"I still don't agree with Danzo being leader, if Tsunade was still the Hokage, I would agree, but I don't thinkg anyone here is fit for the being the leader." I said. Then something felt off. "Wait a minute..." I looked at Mifune and to Danzo. Then I looked at everyone,"Can I use my kekkei genkai?"

"What for?!" The Raikage asked.

"I have this feeling that something isn't right... Its fine the only thing I could do at this distance is to nullify the use of all other dojutsu including mine..." 

The Kages looked around unsurely. 

The Raikage narrowed is eyes,"No."

I shrugged,"Okay. but when something happens because I wasn't allowed to use it, your fault!"

One of the guards jumped and turned to danzo,"Hokage can I see your right eye under those bandages?"

"Whats going on?" The Tsuchikage asked.

"It seems his right eye was stolen from Uchiha Shisui and implanted.... Shisui had the power of mind control."

"Hokage are you controlling mifune?" Raikage asked.

"I FUCKIN KNEW IT!" I yelled. I told ya so, I told ya so... :P

"YOU BASTARD!" He yelled at Danzo.

"HALLOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Some person thing that was whit came out of the floor, shocking everone.

Oh look, a person! :D "Hello!" I said back excitedly. Wait a minute, thats Zetsu! "Oh hey Zetsu whats up!"

He smiled at me,"Halllloooooo Hitomi! Guess who'e here?! Uchiha Sasuke is! Only thing we don't know is WHERE~!"

I grimaced,"Sasuke? I thought he would have died by now... The only reason I didn't kill him last time I saw him was because of a certain family member. Ah, well, opportunity! Wait Naruto would be sad.... Aw damn... I'll just maim or somehting :D!" 

"Sasuke Uchiha, the one who killed Haku and Zabuza?" Said unknown person.

"Technically that was Kakashi, however I aided in killing Haku. Sasuke merely almost died, so yeah, it was Kakashi." I responded to them.

"So whose that?" The kages mumbled to eachother pointing at Zetsu.

"Oh, thats Zetsu, he's part of the Akatsuki." I informed them.

The Raikage englosed his hand on Zetsu's neck,"Where is Uchiha Sasuke?!"

I went to Akira and Nikki. "Okay, Just make sure nobody dies.... except Danzo and mayybe the Tsuchikage-"

Akira rolled his eyes.

"-And yeah, try to not get killed!" 

"Thats what I do best!" Nikki said.

I grinned at her and we went through out the Castle searching, splitting up, against Akiras wishes, but  we still did.

I skipped through out the  place singing Ring a round of Roses.

***

Sasuke defelected the Samurai's attacks and killed every one that was there.

"I thought I felt a dark chakra~" I sang

Sasuke just glared at her.

"Woah, did your glare get eviller than before?" I said, noticing his eyes were darker. "So why you wanna kill Danzo?" 

He didn't say anything.

"Did you kill Itachi yet? I remember I hit him over the head with a leek once..."

His glare intensified.

"Wait you did kill itachi? Why you wanna kill Danzo then?"

He continued to glare.

"Wait a minute... You know... about Itachi? Who told you?! Was it Tobi!? That masked idiot!!!" 

Now is glare was screaming "I'll kill you!". He opened his mouth,"You knew?"

"The emo speaks!" I said, smiled and nodded," 'Course, spending almost 3 years with Akatsuki, you find out somethings."

"Are you going to stop me?" He asked.

I shrugged,"Not really, I don't really like Danzo anyway. Actually I kinda want him to be dead." I smiled at him, then I felt the chakra of the Raikage. "Hey, the Raikage is coming, so I'm gonna disappear, even though I dislike him, try not to kill him, only one Kage gets replaced and its Danzo, okay?" I flashed him a smile,"Sayonara! By the way, I still hate you~"

***

I poofed to where the most of the Kages were,"Hey guys!"

They glanced at me, but continued yelling at the Hokage.

"Since you 3 are still knew, you can ask us any questions since we are your senpai, right Danzo..kukuku." the Tsuchikage said to me Gaara and Haruka.

"When did you throw yourselves away?" Gaara asked. 

The mizukage smiled, what an honest kid..

"Actually, I was gonna aske if you guys think I'd look good if I had a mustache and beard like the Raikage...." I said. They looked at me and probably wondered how I was Kuraikage. 

I snorted,"I'm just kidding. What I really wanted to ask was, Who first broke the trust that caused all of you to not trust eachother any more?"

"...."

"They got you there, old man..."

"Shut up!" The Tsuchikage said to the other ninja.