No Pain, No Game

It's been a long two days here on the island. Heather's caused nothing but drama, being her snooty little self, and has been fighting on the clock with Leshawna. I've stayed out of it, simply because I didn't feel like tackling Heather to the ground. In fact, all the girls seem to be having a grudge against each other.

Yesterday, I was able to convince Chef to let me cook in the kitchen. I made my special cookies, the one's that have been in my father's family for generations, despite most of them being in the military. When I was done, I shared them with Bridge, Gwen, Leshawna, and of course Chef as thanks. Figured I'd make sure they weren't mad at me for anything, just to be safe.

Today, however, I was running my usual route around the lake. My earbuds are in and blasting music so loud, I can barely hear my heavy breathing. Once I'm done, I start walking over to the beach, where all the other girls are. On the way, I hear a ship's horn.

(Awake and Alive by Skillet. If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it asap.)

Could it be? Are they back? I finally get there to see the guys. I walk over to see all the girls glaring at the guys, and it seems the guys are mocking them. "It's ok, Owen. The ladies are just a little jealous." Geoff states. "Yeah. Who can blame them? They can barely stand each other. And meanwhile, us guys are tighter than family." I hear Duncan brag. I roll my eyes, going to stand by Leshawna.

"Is that so, Lupuşor? In that case, I'll just go and leave to let you hang out with them." I say, turning around and walking away. Strong arms pull me back and spin me around, facing my handsome boyfriend. He picks me up by the waist and spins me around, kissing me once he sets me back down. I smile up at him.

"Guessing you had fun while you were gone?" I ask. He shrugs, cupping my cheeks. "Yeah, but it would've been more fun if you were there with me." He tells me. I hear the guys snickering and turn to them. "What are you all so giddy about?" I ask. "Duncan was missing you like crazy while we were gone." Trent says. I raise my eyebrow, interested. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, dudette. He thought he saw you while we were at the resort, and he ended up running into a tree." Geoff explains, laughing. "Dude, shut up!" Duncan shouts at him. I laugh as well and he turns and gives me a playful glare. I pull him down to place another kiss on his lips and tell him, "Well, I'm right here, and I've missed you just as much."

Just then, Chris' voice came up over the loudspeakers around camp. "Listen up, campers, as of right now, all teams are officially dissolved. From here on in, it's every camper for themselves." "Oh-ho-ho. I am feeling that. Bring it on, Chris." Leshawna dares. "Then get ready for this." Is his reply.

A horn blows and we all look to see a boat coming towards the docks. I freeze at the sight of the person standing at the front of it. "Aww man, what is she doing here?" I hear Trent ask. Then Chris' voice cuts through our silence, "Back by popular audience demand, it's Eva." Yeah, we know, you moron!

She jumps onto the dock, frown in place like usual. "That's right, I'm back. And just so we're clear, not only am I gonna kick ass, but I'm giving special attention to my backstabbing Bass team who voted me off." She growls as she marches towards us. She doesn't even see me behind Duncan.

"Wait a sec." Gwen intervenes. "You said no one is allowed back." "I did?" Chris asks. "And once you leave on the Dock of Shame, on the Boat of Losers, you can never, never ever, ever come back." Gwen quotes him. "Oh, yeah, that. Yeah, I lied." "You can't do that. It's not fair." Leshawna quickly intervenes. "Woah, girl. You're reasoning with a loudspeaker. That just does not look good."