Bunch of Disgustingness

It's an uneventful morning, surprisingly. I yawn, sitting up and stretching. Strong arms pull me back down, and I feel Duncan's lips placing light kisses along my neck. I giggle, turning to face him. I give him a kiss good morning. "Hello, Mr. Bad Boy." I smile. "Miss Military." He comments. I place a kiss on his cheek, and hop down from his bed. "Good morning, Lizzie." I hear D.J. tell me. "Good morning, boys." I reply, stretching again. "Alright, I'm gonna go get dressed now. I'll see you all in the main lodge." I say.

I walked into the main lodge right after Leshawna, listening to her ask Chris and Chef why they're so giggly. They answer with even more snickering. I roll my eyes. "It's Chris and Chef, working for a reality show. Pretty sure they have something twisted up their sleeves for today's challenge." I tell her, going over to sit next to Duncan, as always.

"Congratulations to the remaining 11 campers, for reaching the halfway mark in the competition. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." Chris tells us. "We got the power, yeah!" Geoff fist-pumps the air. The two teams will become one next week. But first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin." Chris explains to us. Duncan and I look at each other with wide eyes. This is gonna make our nights a little more complicated.

"This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes." At this, Duncan winks at me. I stick my tongue out at him, giving him the stink eyes. "After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge and then, you'll have a bite to eat." At that last part, Chris and Chef share a look, snickering once again. "Ready for a little good news?" Everyone looks back at Chris with fear in their eyes. "This week, no one will be kicked off." Everyone cheers.

"It's all for reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move." Chris says, clapping his hands at us. Him and Chef start chuckling again. "Alright, knock it off you two. You're starting to tick me off." I tell them as I walk out with Duncan. He wraps an arm around me and I lean into his side.

"I don't want to leave you!" I whine as we enter the cabin. "I don't want you to leave, either." He tells me. "Ugh! I'm gonna have to share a cabin with Heather." I groan. "Well, at least we'll still see each other, Kitten." He tells me. I smile, before it turns into a smirk. "Don't think I'm going to go easy on you, love." I say, pointing at him. His eyes widen, and he smirks. "Then I guess we'll just have to see who wins, Kitten." He replies.

I chuckle, leaning up to place a kiss on his lips. "See you on the other side, Duncan. I love you." I tell him. "I love you." He replies, reluctantly letting me go. I'm slow on leaving the cabin, and heading over to the girl's side. I quickly pack up the things I've left on my bed, and I'm ready by the time Bridgette finishes zipping up her bag.

As she goes to open the door, Geoff runs into her. I simply leave to give them a moment, and go out to sit on the porch. Thing is, Chris comes up and pulls her out of the cabin, dragging me along as well, claiming, "Big day ahead of us." I glare at him as he walks off, and we go over to the other cabin. When we walk through the door, its chaos.

"Nobody's leaving until I find out who ate my pudding pockets." "I ate them. So what?" "Whoa. Pop the brake a minute. You're 'so what'-ing me? That's my food. No one touches my food." We've walked into a showdown between Leshawna and Heather. This is interesting. "Whatever. Deal with it. It serves you right for leaving your junk everywhere, especially that. That is bugging me." Heather points to a purple bra hanging at the side of a bed. "Yeah, it'd bug me to if I didn't have anything in the front or in the back to shake." "Yeah? Well, you got so much junk in your trunk, your jeans should come with a trash compactor." "Ooh. You want a piece of this?"

"Uh-oh!" Bridge says. "My bet's on Leshawna kicking Heather's ass!" I add. All girls look at us and act as though nothing happened. "Bridgette, Lizzie, it's so good to see you. Come in, come in. Welcome to our cabin." Heather welcomes, all smiles and butterflies. I don't buy it for a second. "We're like a big family in here." "Big and dysfunctional." Gwen comments. I smirk and wave to her.