X-Treme Torture Pt. 2

When we get there, along with everyone else, Duncan pulls me to his chest as he sits on the couch, relaxing. I roll my eyes at him, pecking his cheek. "You missed, babe." He tells me. "No, actually, I didn't. I kissed right where I wanted to." I tell him. "Now, remember, ground teams can wheelie the sofa beds wherever they want in order to help their comrade with the landing." Chris explains.

"Sayonara, Trent. I hope your attempts to impress Weird Goth Girl are worth the chalk outline." I hear Heather. I stand up and get in her face. "You know, Heather. Chef seems to really like me, so I'm sure he'd have no problem with me borrowing a knife or some scissors to cut your hair even shorter." I say. She backs up, eyes wide. I sit back down and ignore the rest of what's being said, putting in one earbud and giving the other to Duncan. I press play on whatever played last and it turns out to be "Rebel Love Song" by Black Veil Brides.

Soon enough, the plane takes off, choking everyone once again. I growl and raise my fist in the air at the crappy plane. "I'm gonna kill that moron. I'll need a shower after this challenge with all his flying!" "Agreed, Kitten." Duncan says, coughing out dust particles. "Come on, guys. Let's get to work so we can be at the landing sight on time." Geoff says. "Alright." I say.

We start pushing it, and soon enough, dirt turns into sand which makes it easier to push. I'm next to Geoff and Bridgette pushing while Harold and Duncan are pulling on the other side. "You know what's really romantic?" Bridge asks. "Uh, writing someone's name in the snow with your pee?" Geoff asks. I grimace. I hear Duncan chuckle in front of me. "Uh, actually I was thinking more of the written word." She corrects. "Oh. You mean like a tattoo. Yeah." I give Bridge a look of sympathy. He doesn't understand at all.

"I've got one on my butt. Wanna see?" He asks. Eyes wide, I stand frozen. Duncan's smirking, watching this all go down as Bridgette covers her eyes. Before Geoff can even pull his pants down, we hear screaming from above us. It's DJ.

"Go, go, go." I yell as we all start pushing so DJ will land on the sofa. The bed comes out as we stop, seconds before he lands on it. "Yeah!" We all cheer. I hug Duncan, laughing. "Everything's still here? Nothing's broken?" DJ asks as I pull away. "Whew." Seems he spoke too soon. The bed closes in on him, trapping him inside the couch. The other four just put their hands behind their backs and start walking away, acting as if nothing happened and whistling.

I quickly pull Duncan back over. "Ah! You're helping me get him out of there. He's your friend after all." I tell him. He rolls his eyes. "Alright, alright, Kitten. If-" He pulls me to him. "-I get something out of it." "Oh, is that so?" I ask, smirking. He smirks right back. I lean in and peck his cheek. I then slip out of his arms.

"Help me get him out and you'll get more from me." I tell him. He groans but complies. Soon enough, we get him out without a scratch, thankfully. "Hey, thanks guys." He tells us, taking off his helmet. "No man left behind." I tell him, Duncan having a firm grip on my one hand. We all make our way over to where the others are, just as Chris comes flying close to us.

"Gophers lose. Bass wins. 1-0." He tells us through the megaphone. I smirk, before it falls as I see Trent on a bed being carried away. I hope he's okay.

{"No luck for Gwen or Bridgette at the moment, but I get the feeling it isn't for either of them." I shrug. "I guess we'll see. Oh, before I forget, I hope I made you proud in the last challenge, dad. That was hard work. And I'm sure even you'd agree with me about them trying to feed us trash." I frown at the camera.}

"Okay, Cowpokes, let's start the Rodeo Moose Challenge!" Chris yells through the megaphone as we're all next to the pen. The moose just looks done with all this. I agree with him. "Rodeo riding's kind of like surfing, once you catch the lip, you just flow with the mojo." I hear Geoff explaining, next to the pen.