Dodgebrawl

I'm sitting next to Duncan once more, my head lying on the table. I'm almost asleep again when Chris walks up, his voice big and loud. "Duncan, Lizzie. You look like crap, dudes." "Stuff it." Duncan says, and face plants the table again. I groan, moving so that my head is laying on his shoulder. "Harold snored all night." Courtney explained. "Wow, four nights with no sleep. How much are you hurting, dudes?"

I punch the table, moving to look up at him, my eyes hiding behind my hair. "You want to find out?" I growl. "No, no, it's cool." Chris backs up, he gulps. I lay my head back down. Duncan chuckles, "Everyone just ducked under the table." He tells me. "Hmmmmmm." And slowly, everything starts going dark again.

"Hey fish heads, way to kick out your strongest player. Why don't you just give up now?" I hear Heather's voice. She's mocking us? I look up just as Courtney shoots some oatmeal their way. I look at them and see that she's hit Gwen, not Heather. "Missed-" I pick up my bowl and throw it, hitting her full in the face, little bits of it hitting others. The bowl falls to the ground and she wipes the oatmeal from her eyes, glaring at me.

"You are so dead." She tells me. I stand up, and everyone but her and Duncan hides under the two tables. "I barely got any sleep last night, so unless you want me to give you nightmares for the rest of your life, I suggest you shut your big mouth right now." I growl. Her eyes wide, she cowers away. I sit back down and hide my face in my my arms, laying across the table. "Okay, campers, listen up." I hear Chris. I don't move. "Your next challenge begins in 10 minutes, and be prepared to bring it." I growl, getting up, Duncan right beside me as I walk out.

My feet drag as I walk into the glass dome, where apparently, we'll be playing dodgeball. I climb up to the top of the stands, squeezing myself in where the feet would go. Funny thing, I'm thin enough to fit in small spaces. "Wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do." I hear Duncan say, before I fall back to sleep.

{"I honestly didn't care what was going on at that moment. It was getting closer to the point where I was gonna have to stay up for a whole week, so I might as well get as much sleep as possible before then."}

The sirens ring out in the distance, so far away, and they seem to be fading. I stare down at the bloody mess before me. I stare at her lifeless eyes, the blood on her lips, the holes in her chest and stomach. I cover my mouth, the tears pouring from my eyes once more. "It's all your fault, it's all your fault..." The whispers surround me, deafening everything else out. "No... No, no, no!" I scream, I fall to my knees, screaming.

"No!" I scream, sitting up from where I was at. I breathe heavily, turning to look at my surroundings. I'm still on the stands, I'm still on the island. So my nightmares have already started. They're early... I look down, and the others are all staring at me. I calm my breathing, getting up to join them. "How many games and who's winning?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"They won the first game. We're about to begin the second one now." Geoff explains. "Hey Lizzie, you okay?" Bridgette asks. I nod. "I'll be fine. Let me in on this one." I say. "Okay, fine. We'll see if you can do any better than we did." Courtney says, rolling her eyes. I ignore her sarcasm and follow Geoff, Tyler, and Katie and Sadie out on the court. Tyler has all the balls, much to the other team's confusion.

He starts spinning around, the balls flying in all directions. One hits Chef, one almost hits Chris, but he dodges just in time. "Hey! Watch the face, dude!" He yells. The third ball almost hits the other team's members sitting in the stands, and the final one hits Lindsay in the face. He runs over to her.

He helps her up, and WOW! The bruises on her face! And he still thinks she looks great? She looks like crap. Trent comes over and gets Tyler out, and they both walk out, Heather throwing a hissy fit.