42 ~ Stefan Isn't A Bunny Eating Broody Vampire Anymore; I Taught Him Well!

Chapter 42 ~ Stefan Isn't A Bunny Eating Broody Vampire Anymore; I Taught Him Well!

~Third person's POV~

Before they found out that Esther had taken Alaric.

"Where are we?" Alaric in his alter ego asked as he followed Esther in Amelia's body through what seemed like a cemetery.

"This is where Niklaus tore my heart from my body. The violence of my death marked this ground for all time." Esther pushed open a doorway to what seemed like an old warehouse. With a creak she and Alaric went inside. A goblet along with the last white oak stake beside it was on a table in the middle of the room.

"Hand me your daylight ring." Esther demanded from Alaric.

"Now, why would I give you the only protection I have against you?" Alaric asked suspiciously.

"You want the vampires dead. But with this stake, you can kill only one. I intend to bind the daylight ring and its resurrecting powers to the stake, rendering it indestructible." Esther explained.

Alaric reluctantly handed over his ring and leaned against the wall asking, "Why do you want your children dead?"

"I made a mistake in creating vampires. No creature should be living for such a long period of time. It is against the laws of nature. Being a witch I am the keeper of nature. It is my duty to rectify the mistakes I made." Esther replied as she worked on combining the daylight ring and the stake. The daylight ring melted in the goblet and Esther poured it over the stake.

"Is it done? What am I supposed to do with it anyways? I am only a human." Alaric told Esther.

"That's the next part. Drink this." Esther handed a blood bag to Alaric and he just looked at it confused.

"Blood? Why should I drink blood?" Alaric questioned.

"It's not just any blood. It's Elena's blood." Esther explained. "I took it from the place where Klaus had stored it if he needed to make more hybrids. The doppelganger's blood is needed to complete the ritual and since she is a vampire now, it would work. If you drink it, it will make you stronger and powerful."

Alaric did as she told him hesitantly. As soon as he had taken a gulp, Esther snapped his neck with a flick of her hand, effectively killing him and beginning the transition of him into a vampire.

~~~~~~

Before Amelia could fall to the ground, Michael swooped in and caught her. Well tried to anyways; but an invisible shield didn't let him get to where Esther, Amelia and Alaric were.

"What the hell is this?" Michael growled.

"She made a protective shield around herself. You can't enter unless she more or less invites you in. It is kind of like the way vampires can't enter a house without the owner's permission." Jo answered before Esther could.

"She's right. Until I lower it you can't come to this side." Esther confirmed.

"Did you have something to do with Amelia and Joanna's powers weakening?" Rebekah demanded.

"Since Abby died, my powers had started weakening. So I figured what better than to channel the powers of two of my descendants that cannot be killed?" Esther replied making everyone gasp.

"I am not one of your children." Jo spoke up with a confused expression on her face.

"No, but you are a descendent of one of my children that I had with a warlock." Esther answered.