33 ~ Any Event In Mystic Falls Is Bound To Include Drama.

Chapter 33 ~ Any Event In Mystic Falls Is Bound To Include Drama.

~Third Person's POV~

"It's all so weird. The originals are throwing a ball. Like an actual ball." Elena said to Bonnie as they sat in the mystic grill.

"Did you get to know why does the evil witch want an audience with you?" Bonnie questioned.

"I have no idea. I asked Elijah but he doesn't have a clue. There's only one way to find out though."

"I thought you told Damon that you weren't going?" Bonnie asked her curiously.

"I did. Which is all the more reason why I need a drama free bodyguard." Elena stated.

"Well I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux. And by that I mean Stefan."

"Stefan isn't on talking terms with me. I still think that he is being compelled by either of the twins." Elena said.

"Urgh Elena. You are still stuck on that?" Rebekah commented walking up to them. She had been kept up to date by Amelia about everything.

"Why are you here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals. That means me as well." Elena challenged her.

"Oh get over yourself Elena. Not everything is about you." Rebekah said and with a flick of her hair she walked away.

Rebekah handed Matt an invitation to the ball causing Bonnie to gasp.

"Why is she inviting him to the ball?" she exclaimed.

"Probably to get this reaction out of us." Elena mumbled.

"So you are going to be coming right?" Rebekah waited anxiously for Matt's reply. She liked the blonde, blue eyed all American next door type of guy.

"Yeah sure. If I even dared to miss it, Mia would have my ass for it." Matt laughed.

"Speaking of my sister. Did you happen to see her today?" Rebekah questioned. She was on the hunt for her sister; who had run away.

"No. why?" he asked curiously.

"She ran away from the mansion." Rebekah said with an eye roll. Matt snickered knowing that it what was to be expected of her.

"Try Caroline's." he offered.

"Weird. Michael suggested the same." Rebekah narrowed her eyes and stalked out of the grill without another glance to Bonnie and Elena.

~Amelia's POV~

Eventually Rebekah had hunted me down and she threatened me that she would throw my gadgets out of the window if I didn't come home. With a grumble I had agreed to go back to the mansion. Turns out it was a very bad idea.

"Nik! Help me please!" I pleaded when I saw my brothers. Bekah was currently dragging me to my room. In the literal way. She had a tight grip on my arm and was pulling me along with her. Out of all my brothers, Nik was the one who I could count on rescuing me from her clutches.

"Sorry sister." He said to me, dashing all my hopes. "I have been threatened as well." he offered as an explanation.

I huffed and let Rebekah carry me along. She made me sit on the chair facing the vanity mirror in the en suite. There were many products and a huge make up kit in front of me. My sister came in and ordered me to close my eyes. She was personally working on me; something that was making warning bells ring in my head.

After a torturous hour or two of poking, tilting, applying, removing, adding and doing god knows what else, my sister exclaimed in satisfaction. FINALLY!