29~ If This Is Your Idea Of Brother Bonding, I Am Out Of Here.

Chapter 29~ If This Is Your Idea Of Brother Bonding, I Am Out Of Here.

~Third Person's POV~

"Yeah, I don't think it worked." Damon announced as he went back downstairs.

"What happened?" Joanna asked.

"I kissed her. But after a couple moments she pushed me back and slammed the door of her room." Damon explained.

Michael snickered but covered it up with a cough when Damon glared at him.

"What do we do now?" Katherine asked, worry clear on her face.

"Just keeping thinking of something." Michael said frowning.

"Can somebody tell me what exactly is going on?" Damon asked. He knew that Amelia had lost control. But the details no one had told him.

"No way." Stefan and Joanna said, with the latter giving him an 'are you stupid' look.

"Why?" He questioned.

"You do realize that you tried to kill Klaus and Amelia just a week ago. You don't deserve to know anything that goes on here." Katherine said getting pissed off by Damon's attitude.

"Amelia? We didn't try to kill her." Damon said scrunching his eyebrows.

"Oh you didn't know? Bonnie- that little witch bitch had put a spell on the twins, connecting them. So whatever one person felt, the other felt too." Michael said making Damon gape at him.

"Bonnie did what?" Katherine asked fuming.

Michael hadn't told anyone but Stefan that part. So it was obvious that they will be somewhat pissed at this new information.

"Where is she now? Just wait till I get my hands on her." Joanna said with a glint in her eye.

Stefan gave Joanna a look to which she rolled her eyes making him shake his head at her antics. He had a smile on his face though, knowing her protectiveness over Amelia.

"You didn't really know about it did you?" Michael asked when he noticed that Damon was genuinely surprised.

"Not a clue." Damon said shaking his head. "The Bennett witch didn't tell me anything, we aren't exactly best friends. I don't know if she told Elena."

"If I find out that Elena knew about this, I will kill her." Katherine warned, her icy glare directed to Damon.

"You tell both of them to watch their backs. If I happen to run into any of them I won't hesitate to hurt them." Joanna announced.

Katherine nodded in agreement and said, "I always wanted to kill Elena. Now I have a reason to do so. If I had done so already, I would have tons of people on my back. but now, Klaus doesn't need her since he doesn't seem to interested in making more hybrids, she and Stefan broke up. Poor little Elena doesn't have her knight in shining armor anymore."

"What about Damon?" Stefan nodded towards his brother who had been silent till now.

Joanna snorted and said, "He isn't much of a threat. Me and Kat are centuries older than him, Michael is a hybrid, Caroline has Klaus to save her pretty ass and Stefan can take him down."

"I can beat Stefan." Damon stated scowling. This resulted in a round of laughter making Damon annoyed.

"Damon, the fight in the witch house was staged. I have been drinking human blood; straight from the vein. And Amelia has trained me to fight. There is no way that I would lose to you." Stefan informed his brother with a sly grin.