38 ~ Why Do You Have To Always Spoil My Fun?

Chapter 38~ Why Do You Always Have To Spoil My Fun?

~Amelia's POV~

"What should we do about it? I had some ideas which would work in our favor." I said referring to Elena's sire bond to Stefan. I started listing some of the ideas I had come up with. "We could make her Stefan's personal worker? Make her do everything that we want? Make her Stefan's.."

"Hold it right there girl." Jo interrupted with a grim face. "I don't want that girl anywhere my boyfriend. I am all in for taking advantage of this situation but she stays away from my guy." She said with a possessive tone. Stefan out an arm around her waist and kissed her temple. With that she visibly relaxed and Caroline and I let out a soft 'aww' whereas Nik and Kol rolled their eyes. Michael pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest with a smile.

"Don't worry babe, sire bond or not, I don't want her. You are the only girl for me." Stefan reassured and I bet if Jo was a human she would be a deep shade of red. She gave him a loving smile.

"Oooooh...you both have labels now huh? Wasn't it just a crush till a few days ago?" Caroline teased.

"Why do you have to spoil my fun?" I pouted at Jo who rolled her eyes in return. The alcohol hadn't left my system so I was still like a kid who had a lot so sugar.

"Get back to the main topic Mia." Kol said in a bored voice.

"Oh right." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Why don't we discuss this tomorrow?" Jo suggested after some time.

"It's not that major anyways." Michael added with a shrug.

"What about Eliza? She assisted in killing Finn." Kol spoke up.

"Eliza is not to be hurt." Nik replied in a no nonsense way giving a glare to Kol. Kol raised his hands in surrender and murmured," I wasn't going to do anything. Was just asking."

Caroline frowned at the way Nik went to Eliza's defence in an instant. Nik had finally gotten the courage to ask her out and they were going on a date during the weekend. Caroline had gushed about it for almost half an hour. I was happy but at the same time grossed out by the fact that my brother was dating one of my best friends.

Eliza and Nik had a rocky past. She was devastated when he broke up with her. I wasn't around them during the time it happened but I had run into her a few months later. She was cold, detached and didn't have an interest in anything. I had a hard time believing that Nik broke up with her just because he didn't love her anymore. She was the one person who he cared for, apart from his family. The reason he told Eliza was totally bogus.

I stuck around Eliza for a while to get her back into the person I knew her to be. When she was resting one day, I left her a note and left reluctantly. I preferred being on my own but having some company felt good. Eliza reminded me of myself making it easy for me to like her.

I found myself back with Nik due to my need for company. Nik welcomed me with open arms. It wasn't long before we buried our differences and let go of the past. The pain I had been caused by his actions were still present, but we chose to not talk about it. We wanted to be as normal as we could. After all he was my only family apart from Elijah.

Elijah had broken almost all ties with us. I had met him a few times in the past century but our meeting never lasted for more than a few hours. He resented Nik for what he had done to Katherine. Katherine was sort of the reason why Nik broke it off with Eliza. Nik thought that when he would become a full hybrid he could hurt Eliza since he would become more powerful and more impulsive. If he would have broken the curse and had done something to hurt Eliza during the process, he would beat himself up for it. He cared about Eliza too much to see her hurt.