16 ~ I Didn't Undagger You For You To Go On A Shopping Spree!

Chapter 16 ~ I Didn't Undagger You For You To Just Go On A Shopping Spree!

~Amelia's POV~

Katherine looked taken aback at my words. She stared at me with wide eyes.

"What is the catch?" She asked finally.

"No catch. Yet." I said to her. "But I can give you something that you have been dreaming of for a long time."

"What can you possibly-"

"Freedom from Klaus." I said interrupting her.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked with a grin.

~Third person's POV~ (this starts off before the rest of the previous chapter, to clear up confusion)

Klaus was ecstatic that he had finally broken the curse. He was now the most powerful creature on earth. After his sister of course. But his sister wouldn't go against him. She always put family first.

Klaus was a bit wary of her though now. Amelia had truly switched off her emotions now. Earlier she had at least some emotions left. But now it wasn't the case. So he didn't know what her next move could be.

Klaus had gone to the place where he had been informed that werewolves were present. In one of the bars he found one of the pack members and he got the information as to where the pack resided.

Klaus was a bit pissed that Amelia and Stefan had gone off on their own. Stefan couldn't possibly escape with Amelia around so Klaus wasn't worried about that. But Klaus had brought Stefan along with him so that he could have some extra hands around to help him.

Klaus slammed down the drink he was having, gathering a few curious glances. Klaus had spent the entire previous day trying to turn the werewolves into hybrids. It was an easy procedure. All he had to do was kill the werewolves with his blood in their system. And then make them feed on a human. Similar to how one would turn a vampire.

But it wasn't working. Each of the werewolves ended up dead. All Klaus was left with at the end of the day was a pile of dead werewolves.

Klaus remembered a witch who owed him a favor and decided to visit her. He found himself returning to Gloria's Bar after almost a century. Gloria's bar was in Chicago so he had travelled all the way here using vampire speed, reaching in under an hour. The last time he had been here, it hadn't gone very well.

"Gloria love!" Klaus exclaimed when he saw her.

"Niklaus Mikaelson. And here I was thinking you were finally dead." Gloria said to him from behind the bar.

Klaus chuckled and replied, "That isn't going to happen anytime soon sweetheart."

"I heard. You and Amelia are truly hybrids now huh?" Gloria asked him for confirmation of the rumors that she had heard. Klaus nodded smugly and Gloria continued, "Speaking off, where is Amelia?"

"She is off with Stefan Salvatore doing god knows what." Klaus said rolling his eyes. "She is a tad pissed at me for doing a couple of things that I shouldn't have done." He said nonchalantly.

"I see. Now what have you come here for?" Gloria asked

"I seem to be having a bit of a problem with my hybrids. The problem being, I can't seem to turn them." Klaus said frustrated.

"Is that so now? I have to contact the Original witch then." Gloria said to him after thinking it over.

"Yeah, you see there is a problem with that. The Original witch is dead, if you haven't gotten the memo yet."