51 - Old and the Crazy

Chapter 51 – Old and the Crazy

~Amelia's POV~

"I can't believe how evolved the world has gotten. It's so difficult to keep up." Silas was still talking. I groaned for the tenth time and I clicked my fingers together, making a flame appear. I watched, fascinated for a moment, at the way they danced around as I moved my fingers.

"Oh! Are we competing for best witch in town?" Silas crouched and put his hand out, palm facing upwards and a flame bigger than mine appeared. I narrowed my eyes and made my flame match his, my competitive streak coming out.

"What do you want, you psychic freak?" Kol drawled out, in the most done voice ever.

"Well, your sister here is one of most powerful people after myself."

"Gee, Thanks." It hit my ego that his spells had worked against me, quite effectively too. It also made me wary and put up a mental reminder to put up protection spells.

"So I need you to get the fuck out of town."

"Language, old man." Kol reprimanded which Silas ignored.

"Look, I have no interest in a pissing match with you or your family. I read up, I don't want you against my plans."

"What are these plans of yours?" I asked.

"He isn't going to just spill, Mia." Katherine spoke up.

It was then that I realized that Katherine and Jo were still there. Kol had joined us upon hearing the commotion.

"I wouldn't usually. But that just makes me look evil and shady." Silas shrugged and I gaped at him in bewilderment.

"I'm actually trying here!" He exclaimed after a moment of silence.

"Then tell us where Stefan is." Jo demanded.

"What did you do to him?" I felt my flame grow bigger as I crouched lower and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh he's...fine, hopefully."

Jo lunged at him and Kat intervened quickly, holding her back.

"Kat, take Jo out of here." I ordered, glancing back at them.

"Look, I wouldn't harm my great great great, whatever grandson. Well, actually I would." Silas frowned and I growled.

"Tell her where Stefan is before she breaks your face, makes it a point to ruin your plans and destroys everything for you basically." Kol spoke up.

Silas glanced at my brother briefly and rolled his eyes, increasing my frustrations.

"The place outside of town, the waterfall." He said and I moved until I was right in front of him.

"If he isn't there, you'll regret you were immortal with the amount of times I will kill you." I smiled at him, flashing my fangs and I saw the fear in his eyes.

"Kol, round up the hybrids, we have work to do." I ordered, dragged Silas by his collar and took him out with me.

"Why am I coming along?" He asked with a frown, grabbing my wrist and making me let his shirt go.

"You, oh so powerful witch are going to help me. And I want you right where I can see you, at all times."

He leaned forwards and whispered in my eyes, "Are you sure you can?"

I channeled more powers from the ancestors and I let my eyes flash green.

"I'm sure."

~~~