Chapter 33 - I love you

"Hi?" The boy smiled, uncertain of the red haired girl waiting at the door.

Chaeyoung frowned, she was sure this was Jimin's house. I mean she lived her for a week so she couldn't be wrong.

"I'm here for Jimin."

"Ahhh." The boy smiled, his smile matching to Jimin's. "I didn't quite think you would make it onto the list."

"What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung brows furrowed in confusion.

"Just a little warning." The boy whispered, carefully looking behind him. "My brother doesn't really do relationships, especially since he just recently got out of the only one he's ever had, so he's probably using you as a rebound."

"Your his brother." Chaeyoung finally caught on to the identity of the person standing in front of her. "You do look quite familiar."

"Did you not hear anything I said?" Sungwoon frowned. "You might as well go find someone else, I'm sure you have lots of boys waiting up your corner."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Chaeyoung smiled, her dimples showing. "But I'm not here as one of his toys, I'm here to speak to him."

"Really?" Sungwoon was beyond shocked. As far as he knew, his brother was the type that would just make out with a girl and ditch them like a dirty tissue. "Well then he's out at the backyard."

"Thanks." Chaeyoung smiled, before reminding herself of something the boy just said. "What relationship did he just get out of?"

"Didn't you know?" Sungwoon said. "Seulgi and him broke up today."

"Seulgi?" Chaeyoung eyes widened. "What happened?"

"Don't really know the details." Sungwoon shook his shoulders before pointing to the back door. "But you can ask him..."

"Chaeyoung." The girl introduced for him.

"Chaeyoung." Sungwoon's recognised her now. "Your the girl who lived here for a bit and the one Jimin is always going on about."

"He talked about me?" Chaeyoung felt a bit of hope inside of her.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you." Sungwoon rolled his eyes. "But he would talk about you for days, except since last week, he kind of stopped and looked kind of depressed."

"Did he talk about Seulgi?" Chaeyoung questioned. "I mean they were dating."

"For the first day." Sungwoon recalled. "But even after they got together, he would still talk about you and I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"Want to hear something more shocking." Chaeyoung chuckled. "I'm Seulgi's sister."

"I think I'm going to die of shock". Sungwoon's eyes nearly fell of his face. "You two are nothing alike, in both appearance and personality."

"So you've met her before." Chaeyoung said.

"Yes, once." Sungwoon dramatically sighed, rolling his eyes. "She's such a bitch, no offence."

"None taken." Chaeyoung finally got happy that someone preferred her over her sister.

"Your name?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sungwoon." He relied, smiling. "I think I should get back to doing my homework but it was nice meeting you Chaeyoung."

"You too, Sungwoon." Chaeyoung waved as he started walking up the stairs. She was about to unlock the back door before Sungwoon shouted,

"Please go out with my brother, I prefer you so much over the other girls."

Chaeyoung laughed, growing fond of Jimin's little brother.