Chapter 29 - Help needed

"And you're sure this is true!" Jennie asked the short haired girl once again.

"100% all true." Joy answered back. "She's been planning this for a while now."

Jennie was supposed to be in class but after the drama that happened in the cafeteria, she couldn't focus her mind on anything else. So she sat in front of the school on the steps, bunking. Then a girl called Joy who she'd never talked to before, came up to her and explained the whole situation of how the necklace ended up in Chaeyoung's bag.

"That little bitch." Jennie raged, her hands in the shape of fists by the side. "But how do I prove Chaeyoung's innocence."

"I don't know." Joy sighed, sitting next to her.

"She's not one to stand up for herself, so telling Chae to do anything is out the question." Jennie tried to make use of the situation. "And Jimin, that asshole, looks like he isn't going to believe her anytime soon."

"I think I've got a plan." Joy suddenly blurted out, Jennie's eyes turning on her. "But it'll take a day to sort out."

Jennie smiled at her, thanking the girl for her generosity. "Thanks Joy, I really appreciate it."

"No problem." The brunette smiled back at her, ready to watch Nancy go down.

...

"Jimin?" Jungkook once again called out to the older boy. "Jimin?"

"I don't want to hear it, Jungkook." Jimin silenced him off, going back to scrolling through Instagram on his phone. They were in the special room that the school had designed for them, which came to use whenever the Elite wanted to skip lessons or need some peace and quiet. Namjoon's parents who were the main benefactor for the school had it built at his request. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were currently in the room, not bothered to go to class and see all their classmates whisper about the incident that took place yesterday.

"I'm just trying to help you out, Jimin." Jungkook huffed, impatiently. For the past day, Jungkook was constantly nagging at Jimin to try and find out more about the situation with Chaeyoung. He was sure that Chaeyoung didn't do it but without Jimin's approval he couldn't do anything behind his back.

"I don't need your help." This time Jimin had slammed the phone down on the sofa and turned to give a hard glare to Jungkook. Taehyung who sat at the table, watched them carefully but his mind was elsewhere.

"Taehyung, help." Jungkook turned to the other boy in the room.

"It's his loss." Taehyung turned to Jimin, trying to guilt trip him. "Once the girl is gone, she's gone forever."

"Can you people just fucking leave me alone?" Jimin burst out, standing up. "I saw the evidence and that's it, what else am I supposed to do?"

Jungkook saw their was no point in trying to get Jimin to mediate the relationship between him and Chaeyoung so instead of getting him riled up again, he asked a different question.

"Does Seulgi know about this?"

"I haven't told her yet." Jimin truthfully blurted out. "And I'm not sure I want to."

"Why not?" Taehyung interrupted, curious.

"I'm not sure." Jimin huffed out, turning to the door. "I'm heading out, don't follow me and don't try to stop me."

The door slammed shut and before the boys knew it, Jimin walked out of the building and drove off in his car.

Jungkook looked tiredly at Taehyung.

"I mean, at least we tried."

...

It was time for lunch and the boys except for Jimin sat in their usual seats, waiting for the girls to arrive and settle in their normal seats.

Except they were nowhere to be found.

"What's taking them so long." Namjoon spoke up, searching the canteen entrance for them. "It's been 15 minutes."

"Miss them that much." Yoongi teased, nudging him with his elbow. The other boys laughed at Namjoon's flustered face.

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"Went home." Taehyung informed. "We tried but he didn't listen again."

"What are we actually going to do?" Jungkook sighed. Lisa, his official girlfriend who were meant to be going a date had not spoke to him for the last day ever since the incident happened. He had even planned someone for Jennie so they could go on a double date.

"Hey." Namjoon suddenly pointed to a random table. "Isn't that them?"

To the boy's surprise, all the girls and a two other people sat around the table together, eating their lunch.

"Who are they?" Jin tried to figure out who the other two girls were.

"Joy and Wendy." Hoseok answered. "They're quiet people, not ones to talk to people like Jennie."

"I think we should join them." Taehyung suddenly perked an interest on that table. In reality, he had been trying to find a way for Jennie and him to talk. But the girl, was either nowhere to be seen or rushing off somewhere whenever he caught a quick glimpse of her.

"Isn't it like invading their privacy." Yoongi tried to stop them, mainly because he wasn't bothered to get up and move.

"Let's go." Jungkook gleamed, peaking at the chance to speak to his girlfriend.

...

"Guys, this is Joy and Wendy." Jennie introduced the two to her friends.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Jisoo and Lisa shook their hands politely. They coughed whilst waiting for Chaeyoung, who it seemed was in her own world.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Chaeyoung smiled once Lisa had nudged her.

As soon as they sat down and started to eat their foods, Chaeyoung grew suspicious.

Were they not sitting with the boys because of her?

"Jennie, what are we actually doing here?" Chaeyoung let it out.

Jennie sighed before hearing herself up to tell the truth.

"Joy came up with a plan to prove your innocence."

"I told you not to do anything about it." Chaeyoung grew angry, her temper rising. "Your just going to get yourselves in a big mess."

"But..." This time Lisa was the one to interrupt.

"I don't want anymore drama." Chaeyoung softly said, making Jennie feel guilty.

"We can help you." A familiar voice spoke from behind them. The girls turned and saw it was he boys, all having apologetic faces.

"We're really sorry, Chaeyoung." Jungkook was the one to speak up, his eyes focused on Chaeyoung. The boys did genuinely feel sorry and wanted to help with everything. "And we want to help as much as we can."

This put a smile on Lisa's face.

"We know you didn't do it." Taehyung said. "And your our friend as well, so we will prove your innocence."

He met Jennie's eyes as he said this and she gave an approving look, bringing a wide grin to his face.

"I heard Joy has got a plan." Hoseok pointed towards the girl. They all took the empty seats around them and huddled in together, ignoring the other students whispers and looks headed towards them.

"What shall we do?" Namjoon offered.

The girls and boys secretly discussed the plan, a few arguments here and there but that was soon sorted out as they laughed at a joke Hoseok made.

Before everyone left, Chaeyoung took it upon herself to stand up and bow to them.

"Thanks guys." She smiled, excited. "I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Chae." Everyone warmly smiled at her.

Tomorrow was going to be a exciting day.