Chapter 12- Lots of fights

"Remember, lead them into the house and then subtly tell them to go stand under the staircase." Namjoon, the leader, once again said.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were positioned upstairs where they were going to throw the water and flour whereas the other four boys got ready to open the door.

Jin, however, stayed back a bit nervous since he didn't know what the girls were going to do. He knew Jisoo texted them about it so surely they had something up their sleeves.

Jimin mumbled a "yes" to Namjoon before opening the door to greet them. The four of them walked up to them before saying,

"Hey, boys." Jennie smiled, winking at Taehyung. Taehyung ignored her, scoffing. "Long time, no see."

"You know, Jennie." Jimin started, signalling them to come inside. They just stood there with their arms crossed. "You didn't have to bring such big bags, what's so important in the bag?"

"Oh you know us." Jisoo interfered, catching a glimpse of three heads on the staircase. She nudged Lisa beside her to look who nudged Jennie and Chaeyoung to look. "We love to bring fire to a party."

"Fire." Jungkook exclaimed, shocked.

"Jeon." Lisa said, smirking. "We were just joking, you moron"

Jungkook glared at her, wanting her desperately to stand under the staircase

"So, would you like to come in then?" Jin asked, not so nervous as the girls didn't do anything to them. He sighed in relief, he wouldn't get blamed at all.

"Yes, but first." Chaeyoung commences. "Don't ever mess with us, again"

"Charge!" Jennie commanded, before throwing numerous water bombs at the boys in front of them.

The four boys who had no idea at all what was coming towards them, cowered as the screamed to "stop".

Jimin started running as he saw Chaeyoung fiercely thrash him with water bombs. 

Jungkook cursed and shouted at Lisa as she aimed the water at his eyes. 

Taehyung angrily muttered under his breath, annoyed, as Jennie happily threw it at him. 

Jin, however burst into screams as he saw Jisoo entering his house with a load of water bombs in her hand. 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok had ran away at the sight of water bombs and left their friends hanging by locking themselves in Jin's bedroom.

Then  the sauces came out. Mustard and Ketchup

"Hold on a sec, Jinnie, let me take a picture quickly." Jisoo said, as she grabbed her phone and snapped a quick picture of Jin.

"Stop, stop." Jin screamed as he hid behind the sofa trying to get the water off his eyes.

"You fucking bitch." Jungkook cursed. "I hate mustard."

"That's what you get, Jeon Jungkook." She shouted, over the midst of shouting and screaming. "Arsehole, I'm going to upload this picture all over my Instagram"

"Chaeyoung, come on." Jimin whined, trying to make her stop. "I let you stay at my house and everything."

"You shouldn't have planned on taking revenge on us." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Fuck you, Kim Jennie." Taehyung cursed as Jennie took a picture of Taehyung sulking full of ketchup and mustard. "How did you even know we were planning something?"

"Jisoo texted me that Jin told her." Jennie explained, continuously attacking him with water and ketchup. "You seriously look so funny right now."

"Shut up." He groaned, mentally preparing to fight with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok when they returned.