Chapter 2 - The Elite

"Did you hear about the new girl?" Jungkook informed the surrounding boys around him. "She's one hot chick."

"Lay off, Kookie." Taehyung interrupted, not one for the gossip on girls. "You have a girlfriend."

"Who none of us like?" Jimin added on, taking Hoseok's sandwich who gave in a fight before giving in.

"Who? Tzuyu." Jungkook pondered. "We both mutually agreed we were just sex buddies."

"Did we not agree not to talk about sex whilst having lunch." Namjoon sternly said, arriving with Jin who dived straight into his food.

"Just because you haven't had it, Namjoon." Yoongi savagely said, as everyone but Namjoon laughed. It was then that they stopped laughing. Not only because the students stopped gazing lovingly at them but there was a wave of silence in the canteen. Which only happened when they walked in. Right now, they had already walked in which meant...

"That's her." Jungkook excitingly pointed at. "Kim Jennie, she's in my Maths."

"You know she's kind of hot." Jimin said, smirking at the brunette who walked in confidently. "Tae, what do you think?"

"The same, I'm not interested." He mumbled, staring out of the window in question.

"Might as well be gay then." Yoongi added on.

"Hyung, we've been through this." Taehyung sighed. "I'm not gay, I just don't like the petty girls in our school."

"Sure." Yoongi mumbled. "Wait, who's the girl beside her?"

"Never seen her before." Namjoon added on, sneaking a glance at the red haired girl with black rimmed glasses.

"That's Rose or Chaeyoung." Hosoek answered. "I don't get why she's hanging around with her though, she's kind of a loner."

"Doesn't that mean we shouldn't hang out with Namjoon then." Jin stated, laughing at the deathly glare Namjoon sent him.

"Isn't that Kim Jisoo and that weird goth girl as well." Jimin questioned, curious as they all had different personalities but were sitting together. Jin abruptly turned, suddenly interested.

"Yeah, Lisa, she's weird as fuck." Jungkook mumbled. "I would never fuck a Manoban."

"And Kim Jisoo, the class president." Hoseok stayed, weirded by the odd combination.

"What a weird way to start the year?" Jin said.

"So, you going to ask Mina out to the formal, Jimin." Jungkook asked, arrogantly smiling as he had already sorted out his date.

"No I was planning on taking the new girl." Jimin smirked, eyeing the way she laughed with her new friends.

"What?" Jungkook surprisingly said. "I'm asking her."

"You can both ask her, idiots." Taehyung interrupted, annoyed by the sudden attention on the new girl. Any hot chick that walked in caught the attention of the two idiots in front of him. "But she'll only pick one."

"Fine, Jimin your on." Jungkook announced.

"May the best man win." Jimin smirked.

...

Jin saw her for the tenth time. It was impossible for him not to see her, he knew but the amount of times she passed him pretending not to know him was getting annoying. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty classroom.