Chapter 16- The green haired girl

"Look, its the girls that hang out with the Elite."

"They're so desperate for them."

"It's not like they're ever going to get with them, I thought Jimin and Jungkook made it clear they hated them."

"But who could hate them, I mean look at them, they've got everything." A brunette, Joy, said as she watched them walking past her grabbing everyone's attention.

"Don't be silly, Joy." Nancy glared at her from beside her. She watched like a hawk at the four girls laughing and giggling as they made their way to their first class. "They were nothing until that bitch, Jennie, came along."

"Don't you see, Joy." Another girl named Jooe came beside the pair. "Chaeyoung used to be invisible with her black rimmed glasses and everyone used to run away from Lisa, when she wore her leather jacket accompanied with the cherry red lipstick."

"Jisoo was popular but she didn't have a chance with the Elite." Nancy continued. "It was Jennie that brought all of them together and somehow altogether caught the boys attention."

"Your acting as if you know them." Joy mocked, chuckling but immediately stopping after seeing the glare Nancy aimed her way.

"Taehyung was mine, I claimed him and everyone here knew that." Nancy stated, her insides boiling up as she caught the fifth glance Taehyung gave towards Jennie. "Just like Tzuyu claimed Jungkook and Jeongyeon claimed Jimin, I had Taehyung."

"You make them sound like objects, Nancy." Joy muttered. "The Elite are humans, they have a choice in who they want to date and like."

"Joy, be careful of what you say." Jooe whispered beside her, wary of Nancy's knuckles whitening and her face turned red.

"No it's alright, Jooe." Nancy laughed, a fake one. "I think Joy knows what would happen to her if she decides to test me."

At this Joy's lips thinned and her eyes shone a pleading light at the green haired girl beside her. Nancy smirked, almost bursting out laughing at how Joy covered under her. This is how she wanted the school to run. She wanted power, friends and most importantly, Taehyung and with the plan developing in her mind, as well as the help of Tzuyu and Jeongyeon, she would remove any obstacles that came in her way.

"You see, she keeps glancing this way." Chaeyoung subtly pointed out Nancy to the three girls around her.

"Wow, she really is staring at us." Jisoo agreed. "She looks like she's going to kill us."

"Who is she, anyway?" Jennie asked, not liking the way she just rolled her eyes and scoffed when they both made eye contact. "She seems like a real bitch."

"That's because she is." Lisa replied, an annoyed look forming on her face. "She goes by the name Nancy, I used to be forced to sit next to her Chemistry and lets just say, I want to strange her green hair around her neck."

"Nancy?" Jisoo muttered. "Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"Well whoever she is, she needs to get the guts and come up to us if she doesn't like us." Jennie turned her back so Nancy couldn't see her anymore. "Instead of hiding like a little snake."

"Who's a snake?" Jimin interrupted, forcing himself between Jisoo and Jennie. Chaeyoung looked at him confusedly but he replied with a flirty wink and blowing kiss.

"Do you know her, Jimin?" Jennie asked. "The one behind us with the green hair."

Jimin turned round to look at the green haired girl who at the sight of Jimin, straightened her posture and flirtatiously smiled at him. He winked and turned back to the girls.