Chapter 13 - A maths test

"Hey, bitches." Lisa greeted as she walked up to Jennie and Chaeyoung by their lockers. Jisoo had a school council meeting with Jin so she took an early leave.

"Lisa." Jennie called, panicking as she rushed through notes in her maths book. "You didn't tell me we had a test."

"That's because I didn't know." Lisa shrugged, calmly.

Jennie looked at the girl before furrowing her eyebrows. "How are you so calm about this?"

Chaeyoung nudged the brunette beside her. "Lisa always gets top marks in maths, after me of course."

Jennie's eyes widened before she took Lisa's shoulders and started shaking them. "Please, please help me."

"Fine by me." Lisa replied. Jennie carried on begging, not realising that Lisa had said yes to her. "Jen, let go of my shoulders."

"Sorry." She apologised before Chaeyoung nudged her once again. "What's it this time, Chae?"

"Look." Chaeyoung pointed. The girls turned to look at the entrance of the school where everyone was crowded. "They're here."

"Who?" Jennie confusedly mumbled. She still didn't understand how the school worked and all that.

" We know them as the dickheads of our school." Lisa told Jennie. "But everyone refers to them as the Elite."

"Seriously, what makes them so popular?" Jennie scoffed, her eyes focused on Taehyung. "They can't even fight back to a bunch of four girls."

"Jennie, Lisa." Chaeyoung panicky nudged again. "They're coming over here."

"What does Jeon want now?" Lisa sighed, impatiently tapping her shoe as she waited for the boy to arrive.

The crowd followed the Elite's every moves, watching them as the walked over to the three girls casually conversing against their lockers.

"What do they even see in them?" A girl muttered, annoyed.

"Much more than they see in you, Nancy." A boy beside her dissed. The green haired girl huffed and walked away.

"Hey." Jimin smirked, throwing an arm around Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung tried to hide a smile as she jerked the hand off.

"What do you want?" Jennie asked, needing to go revise for her upcoming maths test.

"Jungkook needs to ask Lisa something." Taehyung replied, shoving Jungkook. Lisa confusedly turned to him.

"What?" She asked, impatiently.

"Well, it's just that." Jungkook shyly started as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Get to the point." Lisa urged on.

"I need help from you for the maths test." He blurted out. "Your number one in our class and you sit behind me so-."

"Fine." Lisa agreed. Jungkook let out a deep breath. "Except there's one condition."

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Food." She smirked, her stomach was empty and she really needed some good food.

"Food?" Jimin repeated. "Who asks for food when you can get everything you want?"

"Me." Lisa pointed towards herself. "So, are you going to get me some food or what?"

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed. "Today at our free period, meet me outside the school gates."

"Fine by me." Lisa shrugged before walking off to her next class. Jennie pulled Jungkook to the side,