Chapter 25- Together in the end

A few hours ago

"Hey dad," Jungkook answered, walking away from the waiting room at the hospital. They had finally made it to the hospital and it seemed from the doctor that Jin was alright, although everyone was too tense about the whole situation that the news didn't sink in well.

"Jungkook, where are you?" He sounded angry and that was a first since Jungkook hardly ever got on the wrong side of his dad. It was normally his older brother.

"I am at the hospital," He replied. "Jin got in a car crash and then we're here to check up on him."

"Oh." Mr Jeon's voice softened. The boys and Mr Jeon were close ever since they made friends with Jungkook. "Well, wish him well and tell him to take care."

"Is there anything else you want to say?" Jungkook asked, knowing his dad didn't call for wishing Jin well.

"Yesterday, I got pictures from anonymous person of you and that Manoban girl." Jungkook's dad admitted. "The person threatened me that they'll expose them which will ruin my chances of expanding my business."

"But dad, its my relationship and how will it affect them exactly?" Jungkook argued. His temper was rising as he thought about how a person secretly took pictures of them two together. "Who the fuck even took the pictures in the first place?"

"Jungkook." His dad warned. "Don't get angry, you bought this all upon yourself and now you have to fix yourself out of this mess."

"And how am I going to do that?" Jungkook sighed.

"Break up with the girl and never go near her again." Jungkook's dad said as if it was the simple option.

"Dad." Jungkook whined, his nose flaring. "I actually like Lisa, why is it so hard to be with a girl I like?"

"Jungkook, don't argue with me." Mr Jeon told him sternly. "Break up with her and then your allowed to come back home."

"Fuck off," Jungkook shouted, ending the phone call. He chucked his phone in the back pocket of his jeans. He couldn't believe it.

The one time he actually liked a girl. The one time he felt butterflies every time he saw her cute smile on her face. The one time he wanted to the do them stupid couple things with her.

His dad had to ruin it.

Choosing his business over his own son's happiness.

His anger kept increasing that all he wanted to do was to punch the wall beside him. But knowing it was hospital, he kept it inside of him and stormed off back to the waiting-room.

Thank god Lisa wasn't here. If he saw her, he didn't know what he would do.

Back to the hospital

Lisa still felt that Jungkook was purposely avoiding her. Every time he would excuse himself to go to the toilet, Lisa would take it as a chance to follow him but then he would sit back down and say he didn't need to go anymore. He would avoid eye contact any time Lisa's eyes searched for his. He put himself in the corner of the waiting room so he was blocked off from Lisa by his friends covering him.

She didn't understand why he was distancing himself away from her. I mean, did he regret the kiss that much?

Maybe she was a mistake or maybe she was just one of Jungkook's toys.

But something in her guts told her that something wasn't right and she wasn't quite yet ready to give up on her relationship with Jungkook without getting the answers she deserved.

So she took her chance when all the boys asked Jungkook and Jimin to get some food, especially for Jin.

"Jimin, I think I should go since I need to go to the toilet on the way as well." Lisa stood up, tapping Jimin's shoulder.