Chapter 30 - The start

"What do you have to say for yourself now?" Chaeyoung smirked, her head held up high as she stood on the canteen table. The rest of the students were keenly watching her, whispering and murmuring to each other about the latest revelation.

A few hours ago...

It was almost like the movie Mission Impossible. The girls and the boys, apart from Jimin and this time including Joy and Wendy, had walked into school after last night's discussion at Jin's house. They had planned it from top to bottom, even making up signals and code words with each other so others won't know about it.

If the Elite were involved in anything around the school, the whole student body would never stop talking about them.

Once the bell rang for lunch, the plot to prove Chaeyoung was wronged started.

First step: Get rid of the annoying sidekick, Jooe.

Yoongi was the key person in this step as it was discovered that Jooe had a certain crush on him. Joy, who was part of their little group, revealed all their secrets at last night's meeting. Hoseok also tagged along with Yoongi as you hardly ever saw the two apart.

"There she is." Hoseok excitedly pointed at the black haired girl standing at her locker, putting away some books in her locker. As expected Nancy was right beside her, filing her nails as she blabbered on to Jooe.

"Yah." Yoongi nearly cursed, slapping his finger away. "Your going to mess up this whole plan if you do that, pabo."

"But I feel like I'm real life spy." Hoseok chirped on, his hands imitating the movements of a spy with a gun.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, mentally cursing himself. "Why did I ever agree to do shit with this idiot?"

Yoongi walked up to the girl, not caring about Hoseok who sheepishly followed behind him.
At once, the girl stopped and turned around to see who's presence was disturbing her conversation between Nancy and her but when it was clear it was Yoongi, a wide grin filled her face.

"Yoongi." She smiled, Nancy at once straightening her back against the locker at the sight of one of the Elite. "What brings you here?"

Yoongi convinced himself to show the wide gummy smile of his instead of his usual stone faced smile. "I was actually looking for you, Jooe."

"Me." Jooe's widened, before a wide smile took over her face. "Why?"

"I was thinking we could grab lunch together, just you and me." Yoongi pained himself to smile again. Hoseok coughed purposely next to him, making his presence aware to the two girls in front of him.

"And Hoseok, of course." Yoongi added on.

Jooe tried to hide the distaste in her voice when she heard Yoongi had a plus one but she still was grateful. She had liked him for around about two years and it seemed he only noticed her now.

"Sure." Jooe agreed, before Nancy nudged her.

Damn, couldn't this girl leave her alone for one second. She was so clingy.

"And Nancy, if you don't mind."

Yoongi hesitated a bit. "I was just thinking it could be us two."

Hoseok face turned into a glare.

"And Hoseok." Yoongi mustered, gritting his teeth. "But he'll be well out of our way."

Nancy's face told her to say "no." In fact, Nancy was too scared to stay without her usual sidekick stuck to her hip. She feared that Jennie and her little delinquents, as she liked to call them, would gang up on her and beat her up.