Forty-Six

Andi's POV

"How are you feeling?" Dani smiles as we sit outside a cafe munching on some lunch.

"Exhausted, massive, and nesting is in full swing, except I'm frustrated with it because I found these really cute chandeliers to go over the cribs, and I can't put them up because I can't climb a ladder, and Ricky and Trey aren't back until this weekend. I want them hung now." I groan.

"Thirty-seven weeks pregnant everyone." She chuckles.

"I feel like a balloon or a whale, I can't decide which." I sigh.

"Well three more weeks, right? You are almost there."

"It feels like my due date is an eternity away."

"I can sympathize with that one. I felt so awful the whole last month with Val, I'm sure it's even worse with two in there."

"I don't even want to wear clothes over my stomach anymore. It is so swollen and stretched that nothing is comfortable. I have approximately 700 pillows on my bed to try and stay comfortable, Calum is probably glad he isn't home right now, he wouldn't fit in the king size bed with me." I chuckle.

"Kevin slept on the floor the last week with Val. The things husbands will do for their pregnant wives."

"Seriously, he calls like four times a day to make sure I'm okay, to check if I've had contractions, to know how the girls are. Sometimes if he keeps calling I ignore it and tell him I was napping, just so I don't have to answer the same questions over again and again."

"He just cares. And he can't be here, so he has to take care of you anyway he can."

"I know." I sigh.

"Hey, why don't we head over to your house. I'll put up these chandeliers for you and we can hang out."

"Danielle Jonas. I love you." I chuckle, collecting my trash.

"Anything for a friend." She laughs, picking up both piles of trash and taking them to the trash can while I awkwardly pull myself out of the chair.

"So, have you had any contractions yet?" She smirks as we walk towards her car.

"A few round of braxton hicks, but nothing concrete or even close. I was 75% effaced and at a 3 yesterday at my appointment, but that could mean anything. They could still be inside me for another month nearly, but I really really hope they get the hell out soon." I glare at my stomach as I say it.

"Hey, you and Kas want to come over for dinner tonight? With the boys back in town from tour we are having a little family party before we take the kids trick or treating. We would love to have you two too." She smiles.

"I don't have to cook? Ya, that is happening." I chuckle.

"It's a Halloween party, Kason is already dressed up for school today so you just have to find something to dress up as with that belly."

"I have a fortune teller outfit, The belly is my crystal ball." I chuckle.

"That is cute. I like it."

"Most of the pregnancy ideas I could find were cringy. That one wasn't."

"It's cute. You're going to look awesome. Plus Alena and Valentina are going to love having Kason to go trick or treating with. In all their matching costumes."

"We can get a good photo of the three of them. That will be so cute." I nod.

"Kason is going to be the best big brother to these two. He already acts like a great brother to my girls."