Thirty-Two

Andi's POV

Three weeks has never gone so fast. Or so slow. I woke up with a smile on my face this morning. Kason and I are going to pick Calum up tonight, only a few hours from now and he will be landing in LA. I feel as if our life together is finally about to start. After seven years, after the asshole Calum episode, after the complexities of actually introducing Kason and the pregnancy to Calum and becoming us. After finding out we are having twins, only to be told one had passed, to then find out in fact the doctor and tech were incompetent and caused weeks of unnecessary grief.

I saw a second doctor the Monday following the appointment where we found out Ashlyn is actually growing right along with her sister. A quick consultation to inform the new doctor that I had some worries about the doctor I'd been seeing and then a full twenty week scan, and big shock, they had no issues seeing everything they needed to, for both babies. Needless to say we moved clinics very quickly, and Calum has been on the phone with his legal team trying to find the right lawyer to press charges against the clinic for causing unnecessary problems and then lying about them. I think he is more angry than anyone about what happened. Honestly, all I'm focused on is that both our girls are still here. That they will both be born healthy and well, and they no longer consider this a high risk pregnancy.

"Mom! Someone is at the door." Kason yells as I hear the bell sound through the house.

"I'm not expecting anyone." I mumble, dropping the shirt I was half finished folding and heading for the stairs.

"Thank goodness you answered." Niall storms past me as I open the door.

"Get out." I spit, turning to face him.

"No! Not until I know you've seen this shit!" He yells throwing his phone into my hands. I glance down at the screen and freeze for a second as the photo registers in my brain.

"That's your fucking boyfriend, right? Kissing all over another girl

"That's your fucking boyfriend, right? Kissing all over another girl. I didn't want to tell you this, but I told you this would happen." He places his hands on his hips acting rather proud of himself.

"Fuck off, Niall. I trust him, and I've seen all of them. The video of him licking her neck, the other pictures of them hanging all over each other, I got it. So don't come barging in here thinking you're some knight in shining armor. You're being just as big an ass as he was. Thinking you have any right to talk to me after you not only disrespected my relationship but forcefully assaulted me when you knew without a doubt I didn't want it." I throw his phone back, but it bounces off his chest to the floor. He didn't even try to catch it.

"Forcefully assaulted?" He looks stunned.

"Yes, Niall! You forcefully assaulted me. It may have been minor, but it was still forced and it was still assault. You touched me in a way you knew I didn't want and you did it without my permission. Forceful assault! Now get the hell out of my house before I tell someone else about that encounter."