Thirty-Eight

Calum's POV

"Holy shitballs, guys." Andi takes a deep breathe in, "We are doing a live interview."

"Calm down, Andi, it's just an interview, and then we sing Teeth and then we are done." Luke laughs.

"Are you nervous, Ann?" I chuckle, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I've never done a tv interview. Of course I'm nervous." She rolls her eyes.

"You've got your four best friends by your side, what could possibly go wrong?" Luke grins.

"All of you embarass the hell out of me." She deadpans, giving him a rather incredulous look.

"I won't." I smile, kissing the side of her head.

"Ya right. You'll be the worst of the lot." She laughs, not believing me. "What if I say something stupid?"

"Then one of us will say something more stupid." Ash shrugs like it's no big deal.

"Relax, Andi, you'll do fine. It's not too hard, and we will all help you." Mike chuckles as someone knocks on the door calling for stage time.

"Shit." Andi's face goes slightly pale.

"Hey, look at me, Ann." I turn her, cupping her cheeks. "I got you. I promise."

"Ya." She sighs.

"Let's go do this." I grin, kissing her softly before taking a hand and leading her after the others.

"Alright," A stage hand is waiting in the wings as we walk up, "they will invite Drama out first, followed by the band. Walk directly across to the sofa and shake James hand before sitting down. It's as easy as that."

"I have to walk out alone?" Ann whispers to me.

"You'll be fine, ten steps, shake his hand, sit down and I'll be by your side before anything else happens." I smile, rubbing her arm softly.

"Right, ten steps. I can do that." She nods.

"I love you." I chuckle, kissing her cheek as James welcomes the audience back from commercial break.

"Now, we have a huge treat for you guys tonight. First, the pop music writer, Drama!" I squeeze Andi's hand softly before pushing her forward. The anxiety she is feeling is nowhere to be seen as she walks out, waving to the audience for a moment before stepping up to shake James hand, he kisses her cheek softly before she sits in the middle of the couch.

"And! The amazing band, 5 Seconds of Summer!" Luke leads us out, and somehow I end up at the back of the pack. Luke and Ashton shaking James hand, kissing Andi's cheek and taking a seat to her right. Michael following suit before sitting on the left end of the large couch.

"James." I smile, shaking his hand before sitting beside Andi, going to kiss her cheek as well, but she turns pecking me on the lips instead.

"Wow, I didn't get a hello that good." Ashton smirks, elbowing Ann softly.

"Well, when you do an interview with your fiancée you can have that sort of welcome, but you gotta get a fiancée first." I shrug, resting a hand on Andi's leg as she, Luke, and Michael laugh.

"Wow, and welcome." James laughs, "We have Luke, Ashton, Drama, Calum, and Michael. All here to discuss music, specifically the new song the band just put out that Drama helped them write! It's called Teeth, and it's more awesome than you could ever imagine." James laughs.

"Thank you for having us tonight, and for pretending you love our song that much. It was almost believable." Luke chuckles.

"No, I do love it actually. When I heard you had written something with Drama I couldn't wait to get a listen. It's a beautiful song guys. Truly."